Microsoft Employee disrespectful

well, he did tell you so... how come you didnt listen the first, second, or third time?  if he was right and you were wrong, wouldn't that make you arguing with him?  

he was definitely unprofessional, a good employee would handle real crappy customers with a smile.,

Yeah you handled that better than I would. If that was me I would've just told him you're being a dick so f you and hang up call back for someone else lol

I tried this hanging up and calling back thing once, I got through to the same person, unlucky huh?

Funny though, he helped me out 2nd time around.

I don't know what MS support is like but Virgin Media is awful. Our cable went down but the phone was still up, had to ring through to separate centres to report the TV outage and the internet outage. You listen patiently whilst they read from their crib sheet - yes, I have switched it off and on again!

So, I called Microsoft today because of an issue with my product key, the guy was very rude, he was telling me I can't upgrade to windows 8, was arguing with me, then telling me I'm wrong, laughing at me, then at the end after we figured it out, he says " I TOLD you so, I told you so"  And I told him.... You know.... you should be a little more professional .... then he was like , well I was right, I told you so. I said you're acting childish, let me speak to your supervisor, and he said ok but they wont really do anything.  So I told the supervisor what happened and he said he would talk to the employee, etc... I wonder if he really will?  Honestly, I've NEVER been more disrespected I don't think.... not even comcast talked to me like that! 

MS's 3rd party people are subbed out their "forum staff" are bots with smug faces. liliana P is the smugest faced one of all.

Good thing about Japan is that their call centers can't be outsourced to India.

I had no trouble the other day when I called to get a Windows 8 license reactivated to work on a different computer (I told them I had just upgraded the HDD and RAM causing the activation to fail).