Logitech K360 On/Off Switch - Cleaned, won't work?

I have a Logitech K360 and the keyboard had a spill.. sticky, so I took it apart and cleaned it.. Now the on/off switch won't work.. I searched all over and found a post on the logitech forums but no resulution.. Did I miss something? Something fall off? What gives? I've searched all over where I worked on this and can't find a thing.. these images are from the post I found.. but match my situation.. 

qZfw4K9.jpg

vUA4hRA.jpgDoz2rEy.jpg

You try RMAing it rather than trying to fix it yourself? I had a K250 that the whole keyboard wouldn't turn on at all.

You try RMAing it rather than trying to fix it yourself? I had a K250 that the whole keyboard wouldn't turn on at all.

Not sure if it's still covered and available for that.. I bought it at Walmart .. was an emergency situation.. but I got my old keyboard going so.. Who knows, if I find my receipt maybe return? It's just so odd.. there doesn't seem to be anything missing yet.. it's no longer "functioning" and doesn't feel the same.. 

Can't seem to edit OP.. going to return it.. I've searched high and low.. found no extra parts laying around.. nothing.. 

• sc302 locked this topic