CPU cleaning and good small cpu cooling

I got the i7 5820K with a Hyper 212 EVO. The guy at Miceocenter said to get that one. He knew I was getting the Air 240. The problem is that my Corsair Air 240 is small and the fan sticks out of the case about 2 inches. It's a big fan. Answer him if it would fit and he said yes. So the fan is no good for me.

Question one. Should I get the H100i liquid cooling which will fit in the case?

Question two. Should I replace the CPU with a new one because I put the thick pace on it for the fan. I use 70% alcohol to remove it and its clean but don't know if I should just replace it for a new one. I will be at the store replace the fan for a new one that will fit.

I got the i7 5820K with a Hyper 212 EVO. The guy at Miceocenter said to get that one. He knew I was getting the Air 240. The problem is that my Corsair Air 240 is small and the fan sticks out of the case about 2 inches. It's a big fan. Answer him if it would fit and he said yes. So the fan is no good for me.

Question one. Should I get the H100i liquid cooling which will fit in the case?

Question two. Should I replace the CPU with a new one because I put the thick pace on it for the fan. I use 70% alcohol to remove it and its clean but don't know if I should just replace it for a new one. I will be at the store replace the fan for a new one that will fit.

You dont need the H100 - just get the H80, or lower - 

The Hyper 212 is legendary air cooler - but Corsair watercoolers are pretty much standard issue these days for a build like yours.

Absolutely NO reason that you have to get the H100

If CPU is clean - you are OK -- no reason to replace it just because it had paste on it -  

That like wanting to take back a car because you sat in it