My New Computer

A microsoft keyboard and mouse? :o

No more off-the-wall than a Microsoft keyboard and Logitech wireless mouse (my tag-team of today).

Microsoft and Logitech supply a LOT of hardware (and especially keyboards and mice) to the OEM space, in addition to the retail space - all of it in quantities as little as one.

Why?  His KB and mouse are working fine for him...  unless they are broken.

You can not force anyone to change to your way..

You need a kitkat mate.

I didn't have a gun to his head and I can have my opinion ;)

I love the Corsair 240 case. Got mine in white. Only issue I have with it is that my MSI 970's are a tad too wide due to the copper pipes so the window doesn't fit flush. Fun case to work with however if anyone is looking into it.

Very nice build. I went with the z97 for my new build recently.

Finish my computer building yesterday. I would like to know what you think of it. I spend about $1500 on everything.

Computer Spec

Gigabyte GA X99M Gaming 5

Intel i7 5820K

Corsair H75 Liquid Cooling

Corsair RM Series RM750

Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB KIT (4GBx4) DDR4-2400

EVGA GeForce GTX 970 Superclocked ACX 2.0

Force Series

What kind of monitor is that, does it go 4K?

It's a Dell UltraSharp U2312HM 23".

Why do people seem to have a fixation with his keyboard and mouse?  If it works, there is no need to change it.

It's a Dell UltraSharp U2312HM 23".

Oh nice, I have one very similar to that but I think it's 24" and does 1920x1200. I was looking for a 4K version when they get cheaper.

Nice build. Is that a glass table? I wouldn't put the case on top of the table...You're just asking for trouble.

I just bought that same desk...it is outstanding.  The glass top is insanely thick.  That glass on that section alone can hold 125 lbs.

I just bought that same desk...it is outstanding.  The glass top is insanely thick.  That glass on that section alone can hold 125 lbs.

Good to know. I bought a glass desk three years ago. Apparently mine is not as good as the manufacturer recommends a total weight load of 75 lbs on the back section, which adds up fast when you have monitor(s), speakers, etc. I have seen some pictures on the internet with people busting their glass desk, and it looks scary!

Good to know. I bought a glass desk three years ago. Apparently mine is not as good as the manufacturer recommends a total weight load of 75 lbs on the back section, which adds up fast when you have monitor(s), speakers, etc. I have seen some pictures on the internet with people busting their glass desk, and it looks scary!

I am pretty sure this is the desk in his picture.  But, this is the one I just bought.  I bought the complete 'L' desk last week and it is great.  http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/572293/Realspace-Zentra-Main-Desk-30-H/#firstTab

I am pretty sure this is the desk in his picture. But, this is the one I just bought. I bought the complete 'L' desk last week and it is great. http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/572293/Realspace-Zentra-Main-Desk-30-H/#firstTab

Close but its not the same. Here is the one I have.

http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/439417/Realspace-Merido-Main-Desk-36-H/

I am pretty sure this is the desk in his picture.  But, this is the one I just bought.  I bought the complete 'L' desk last week and it is great.  http://www.officedepot.com/a/products/572293/Realspace-Zentra-Main-Desk-30-H/#firstTab

I have that exact desk. 75lbs weight restriction per manufacturer on back section.

Why do people seem to have a fixation with his keyboard and mouse?  If it works, there is no need to change it.

If anyone tell me that, I wouldn't change until it is broken, then I get a new one.

Maybe they make the owner to waste money to get new one and the current one isn't broken.    :rolleyes:

I have that exact desk. 75lbs weight restriction per manufacturer on back section.

restriction is for the glass thickness for weight hold and glass size..  Which they were tested at the lab.

thin glass, means light weight stuff on it.

thick glass means light to heavy stuff on it depends on the thickness and size.

restriction is for the glass thickness for weight hold and glass size..  Which they were tested at the lab.

thin glass, means light weight stuff on it.

thick glass means light to heavy stuff on it depends on the thickness and size.

Yes...thank you for stating the obvious. This is why I ignored all the people who said it was thick enough, and would be fine. You can't magically tell how thick glass is from pictures.

Yes...thank you for stating the obvious. This is why I ignored all the people who said it was thick enough, and would be fine. You can't magically tell how thick glass is from pictures.

Grass is green too :p

Yes I can...  look at the thickness at the edge of the glass in the picture... you can't miss it.   it's right there... My glass TV stand  is thinner than his glass desk..

I used to work at the retail store. I have seen glass table, desk, TV stand, etc. There are many types of thickness I have seen so far.

Yes I can...  look at the thickness at the edge of the glass in the picture... you can't miss it.   it's right there... My glass TV stand  is thinner than his glass desk..

I used to work at the retail store. I have seen glass table, desk, TV stand, etc. There are many types of thickness I have seen so far.

The sides are a lot thicker than the actual glass, look carefully at OP's pic, and the link he posted to product page...You are observant :rolleyes: 

That is on the computer desk section I believe. The corner section can handle 60lbs and the main desk can handle 120lbs.