Cortana can't hear me anymore in Windows 10 preview?

About a week ago cortana stopped responding to my voice.  I've made sure all the settings are set to on to use it, but it doesn't seem to be able to hear me and when I use the microphone button it doesn't make the noise that activates cortana either. I checked the microphone and it is working fine. 

Did you say "Bitch" to Cortana?  If so, that's why she stops listening to you.   You hurt her feelings. :p

Joking aside, try to speak a bit louder and see.

If not working, try to reset Cortana and go from there.

Did you say "Bitch" to Cortana?  If so, that's why she stops listening to you.   You hurt her feelings. :p

Joking aside, try to speak a bit louder and see.

If not working, try to reset Cortana and go from there.

I tried yelling, resetting, nothing worked.  I've reset her a few times, probably should reinstall preview and see if I can get it working again  OK google on chrome browser works just fine.

I'm having the same issue. The system sees my mic and registers that it hears me, but Cortana works sometimes, and sometimes she doesn't.

I tried yelling, resetting, nothing worked.  I've reset her a few times, probably should reinstall preview and see if I can get it working again  OK google on chrome browser works just fine.

Go to the sound mixer and adjust on the sound and mic. Give it a test.

If not working,just wait until the next build.

I've had similar issues, usually after a reboot or logon.

"Hey Cortana" will get her to do something, however her dialogue box will not appear.  The sounds will play but she'll error out.  

If you click on the Cortana icon first, and then do "Hey Cortana" she'll hear you and respond accordingly.  Thereafter you don't need to click the icon, Cortan will work normally until the next restart.