http://www.trishtech.com/2015/01/firefox-hello-online-chat-built-inside-firefox-browser/

The popular web browser Firefox has now come up with a new way to engage in online conversations with your friends and acquaintances. It is a built inside chatting tool called Firefox Hello that you can access right from the Firefox toolbar. It could be a direct rival to the Skype online chat client and supports text, video and microphone based conversations. Powered by Telefinica, it does not require any additional software to be installed. Although, it works better with a Firefox account, but you can just chat online in the Guest mode too.

You can click on the smiley icon in the toolbar and it will show you a simple floating popup where you can click on the Get Started button to begin the Firefox Hello online conversation.

I am assuming you are running Waterfox, but as that is built on Firefox it will receive the same updates, they just changed the string to Waterfox instead for FireFox in this instance.

Oh ok.. thanks.. .very informative... I think I will use this.  Sounds like something I can use.  If it isn't heavily monitored.  I don't think it's very secure but I will have to try it to see for myself.