Uptime Project Signature Skin Thread

Question

I'd like to submit a few for use, but I'm not interested in joining it. Are there any guidelines to follow here for making these skins? size limit? How is the text positioned?

~Peace

DC

I'd like to submit a few for use, but I'm not interested in joining it. Are there any guidelines to follow here for making these skins? size limit? How is the text positioned?

~Peace

DC

I would say to follow the size that is in everyone's sig for the moment unless someone requests something different. Check this page for the size that most use. Thanks for doing this. I have a request. Could someone do one that resembles Kol's Blue Turquesa. That'd look great I think. Also, if you could compile one out of the following picture for me, that'd be awesome.

GWB_hlsec_banner.jpg

Ok, here's my attempt at something that resembles this "Blue Turquesa" theme. When I get a bit more time I'll work on some more ;)

~Peace

DC

My goodness that's nice. Now, can someone tell me how to get this to coincide with the coding of the Uptime Project?

Edited by SinFny

Is there a way you can edit it so that here lip covers up the teeth its almost a perfect look except for that.

**Edit: If not I tried and couldn't get it so I understand I might find a diffrent picture further down the road.

You might try this also.. Sexyy

Thanks a BUNCH!

**Edit: So just use this one as "Sexyy" and the first one (the second modified one of the first set) and call it "Sexy"**

post-31-1071878295.jpg

Hey guys, I'll add all of these skins to my Deviant Art page and I will give credit to all who made them. There's a link in my profile to my page so if you ever need to get one, just look for me.

and a transparent png version (won't show properly in Internet Explorer, but the background when displayed in IE still sort of suits the Neowin forum's color - well sort of)

post-31-1071915979.png