Power supply system Question

I just got a Cyberpower 550a(350watt) that connected to my computer and Samsung 40 inch with Xbox one. I'm not too worry about blackout, just brown outs. Brown out are when the power goes out for a half second. Would like to know the one I have is okay for what I want it to so.

So the Xbox One, TV and PC are all plugged into the battery backup side of the UPS?

Actually, with a brown out the power doesn't actually go out, but there is a reduction in power. A UPS  equalizes the power to make up for the reduction..

You should be ok for brownout protection, but battery backup wise, running all of that stuff off 350 seems low.

So the Xbox One, TV and PC are all plugged into the battery backup side of the UPS?

Actually, with a brown out the power doesn't actually go out, but there is a reduction in power. A UPS equalizes the power to make up for the reduction..

You should be ok for brownout protection, but battery backup wise, running all of that stuff off 350 seems low.

I got it because it was on sell for $40. I don't care about long battery use when power goes out. It does not happen. Brown outs are the on thing I care. Want to make sure its okay if not what would I go to?