Neowin Seems Dead on Sat & Sun

Dunno if its me. But Neowin does seem to be dead on Sat's and Sunday's. May be, less news is posted on these days but I could be wrong. Anyone else feels the same?

all websites seem to be... even according to stats. :( sucks becuase it's the time more people have to spend online...

• Like 2

Don't forget that some people may have no power in up north due to the snow storm.   Except their phones/tablet as long as they have LTE network, if that case, they don't want to spend too much time on it because of battery unless they have the power in their cars, generators, etc.

Since the snow are melt and cleared on the road, they are busy with shopping before the next snow storm comes in, in case.

The road are clearing up here... I am about to leave for printer fix in about a hour from now. I will get back home before cold gets here tonight and the road may be sleet in some areas.

Once the warm weather is here, we will be back to normal and things will go quicker.

so those "people" don't have life on weekdays?

Those "people" work on weekdays, with many IT people (not that everyone on Neowin works in IT but a fair amount do) sitting around at their computer browsing/posting when they have nothing to do (which can happen a lot in IT). Plus during breaks they get, which they can use to escape a hectic work day.....on weekends people don't really have anything to escape from (generally speaking), so they don't need to hit up Neowin on those days.

Neowin is a place I go to to hang out while watching TV or reading.  I just park my browser here and occasionally check what's happening.    :D

so those "people" don't have life on weekdays?

On weekdays i'm personally too tired to do anything after work, by the time i've got home and had some food its going on 7pm, so all i can be bothered doing is going on the internet or watching up on some TV shows.

Weekends are different, i like to try do something different where possible as i'm not tired.

Neowin is actually a bit more active than other tech sites... in many cases, sites don't post any news during the weekend.

Well obviously you, me & everyone else that's on Neowin right now. :p

pfftt.

I was not online when you and BB posted in this thread.  

I left for printer fix but I am home now.   :p

Well, yea.. Mon-Fri stuck in offices, nothing to do except.. work and no one wants to do that. Sat & Sun are days off with the family, and you get yelled at if you go on the computer.

• Like 2

Plus some may have kids, and not get much time to spend with them throughout the week. More likely make plans to do something fun with them for the weekend

the weekend is a time when everyone is at home having a relax, including (I guess) Neowin editors and writers, they do a fantastic job and deserve a break too! :p

Just because we are tech enthusiasts doesn't mean we are all nerds living in basements.

I have a lovely girlfriend, Blondie Sarah, whom I have to attend to.

In the night, we go to schedule events.

The following morning, we recover and then finish our schoolwork.