Neowin Seems Dead on Sat & Sun

Just because we are tech enthusiasts doesn't mean we are all nerds living in basements.

I have a lovely girlfriend, Blondie Sarah, whom I have to attend to.

In the night, we go to schedule events.

The following morning, we recover and then finish our schoolwork.

pics or it's lies :laugh:

I'm outside on the weekends. (Or I try to be, when it isn't -128479187429387293847293847295324897563847 degrees outside :( )

It's been that way for years, my friend.

I'm outside on the weekends. (Or I try to be, when it isn't -128479187429387293847293847295324897563847 degrees outside :( )

LMAO!

For awhile now I only visit Neowin while at work, with the occasional visit while I am not at work (such as right now).

In fairness to Neowin, it is not just this site. It is my new approach with online overall. I spent many years doing nothing but spending most of my free time online.

Nowadays on my own time, I try to do anything but spend time online unless it is something like look up a fact, check my calendar, look up information, etc. etc.

I do my best to only use online as a resource, not as a time killer.

I pretty much am no technology with a dedicated screen on the weekend as well (except for gaming of course).

Life is short. Spending it online is no longer what I consider to be the best use of my free time.

Turning 40 years old can do that to you. 

The tech companies that generate the news that keeps Neowin busy tend to adhere to a monday through friday schedule, so of course there's no news on the weekends. Welcome to how the world works?

• 2 months later...

It's so dead that when you respond to a thread, that thread is listed on the front page the rest of the day. :D

• Like 2

For awhile now I only visit Neowin while at work, with the occasional visit while I am not at work (such as right now).

In fairness to Neowin, it is not just this site. It is my new approach with online overall. I spent many years doing nothing but spending most of my free time online.

Nowadays on my own time, I try to do anything but spend time online unless it is something like look up a fact, check my calendar, look up information, etc. etc.

I do my best to only use online as a resource, not as a time killer.

I pretty much am no technology with a dedicated screen on the weekend as well (except for gaming of course).

Life is short. Spending it online is no longer what I consider to be the best use of my free time.

Turning 40 years old can do that to you. 

This is what happens when you start getting into your middle years. I quit gaming a long time ago for this very same reason........ I had to choose between Gears or War like games or getting my Masters degree. That was not a tough choice.....

• Like 1

I had to choose between Gears or War like games or getting my Masters degree. That was not a tough choice.....

You could have chosen Games over Masters Degree :p:laugh:  

This is what happens when you start getting into your middle years. I quit gaming a long time ago for this very same reason........ I had to choose between Gears or War like games or getting my Masters degree. That was not a tough choice.....

You should have chosen your masters :D

• Like 4