Driver issue: via device manager

I'm wondering how to fix these yellow exclamation issues on the said devices. Here's a screen of my device manager:

29utvdw.png

Then under drivers.. on the toshiba driver support website.. where should I look for these device drivers accordingly? any help would be greatly appreciated :) I mean which category exactly listed on the left, from the website? I might have to simply use the 8.1 64bit driver anyway.. meh.

28syadz.png

The SMBus drivers should be in with the Chipset drivers.

The PCI driver might be: www.mytoshiba.com.au/support/items/faq/222

What is the model you have?

Looking at that I'm assuming Qosmio x70 or x75, but sometimes that's not the "real" model.

Keep clicking MORE until you find the Intel Chipset drivers. Or go to Intel and have it scan to find the newest driver for you. You should find the AMT drivers there as well, on either Toshiba's page or Intel site.

If all else fails you can download the Snappy Driver Installer pack. It's around 8GB but will more than likely contain all the drivers for your system.

The SMBus drivers should be in with the Chipset drivers.

The PCI driver might be: www.mytoshiba.com.au/support/items/faq/222

What is the model you have?

Looking at that I'm assuming Qosmio x70 or x75, but sometimes that's not the "real" model.

Keep clicking MORE until you find the Intel Chipset drivers. Or go to Intel and have it scan to find the newest driver for you. You should find the AMT drivers there as well, on either Toshiba's page or Intel site.

Qosmio X70-AST3GX3