Need to know some things about iPhone5S (iOS8)

Guys just got my first iPhone and I really like it compared to the Android phone I had previously.

I need to know a few things since I customized the phone to my liking. 

#1 Can some built in apps be removed? In android without root you could not remove built in apps. Example is the stocks apps. I am not involved in stocks and removing it would free up some space.

#2 is there a good app, preferably free that works like Clean Master on Android? I would just want to get rid of junk files and data every once in awhile to save some space. My iPhone is 16GB but for me every amount of free space I could have is important.

#3 Is there a good app for removing duplicate contacts and managing them?

#4 On android I had mr number to block calls which was great. This app is not available on iOS. I see that in the phone section you can have numbers blocked but are they really? In mr number it hangs up the phone within a second once it knows the phone calling you is SPAM, etc.

Is this also possible on iOS8? I really don't want it to go to voicemail if blocked. Just hanging up is fine with me.

That is all I need to know. This iPhone 5s is very nice an fast. Finally got LTE and i cant complain. Did not take long for me to setup the phone with settings, wallpaper, etc. I will have fun with this phone.

Thanks

I don't think you can remove the stock apps unless you jailbreak and even then it's not recommended.  The amount of space that the stocks app takes is negligible.  As far as contacts go, I used ContactsXL and it worked perfectly 

Congrats on your first iPhone!

#1 Can some built in apps be removed? In android without root you could not remove built in apps. Example is the stocks apps. I am not involved in stocks and removing it would free up some space.

No, unfortunately. You can just put them under 1 folder (the ones that you don't use)

#2 is there a good app, preferably free that works like Clean Master on Android? I would just want to get rid of junk files and data every once in awhile to save some space. My iPhone is 16GB but for me every amount of free space I could have is important.

Not sure on this one. You can go to Settings - General - Usage to see which apps take the most storage. Chat apps can store images (which can grow bigger), so if they do, delete your conversation threads that have pictures

#3 Is there a good app for removing duplicate contacts and managing them?

Never look for one but I'm sure there is

#4 On android I had mr number to block calls which was great. This app is not available on iOS. I see that in the phone section you can have numbers blocked but are they really? In mr number it hangs up the phone within a second once it knows the phone calling you is SPAM, etc.

Not sure how it works, but I blocked a few marketing calls numbers and I never receive them anymore

Guess I'm not helping much? lol

PS: Make sure you set up your TouchID and just set your phone to lock immediately :) That fingerprint sensor is magic and too seamless not to be used

Thanks Mate I appreciate it.

To your points

#1 I created a second home screen and just placed them in there. I did create a folder in the primary home screen and put some icons in there to make space. I am not going to install many apps on this phone. There is just a little left to do and it is all set.

#2 OK I can do that. I will keep looking around if there is a cleaner app for iOS8

#3 The suggestion above for ContactsXL is good. I went to the website and looks like that will work.

#4 Ok I will do what you suggest. It does not look like Mr Number will be coming to iOS anytime soon which is a shame. works great on Android. Hopefully when I block a number it stays that way.

You are helping so dont worry. I already setup a pin code at the beginning. Have not done the finger print yet.

Is it possible to have the PIN and Fingerprint for stronger security?