I gave in. I purchased a PS4.

I was a die hard pc gamer for years, had a 360 that I barely touched but since I bought a ps4 I've hardly bothered with the pc. The graphics are great plus it's on the big screen.

Careful. If the PC elitists hear you they'll come down on your like a ton of bricks  :laugh:

Careful. If the PC elitists hear you they'll come down on your like a ton of bricks  :laugh:

We just call them idiots, like most other elitists.

I prefer to be multiplatform, though it's too expensive for me to be on all the platforms I'd like.

I was a die hard pc gamer for years, had a 360 that I barely touched but since I bought a ps4 I've hardly bothered with the pc. The graphics are great plus it's on the big screen.

I was the same :)

Biggest issue I had though was going from keyboard and mouse with fps games to controller, I tried for awhile playing on controller and could not get used to it but I fixed that and bought a little interface device which allows me to play on the PS4 with k&m and now I do just about all gaming on the PS4. (I play a few ios games too occasionally, but haven't gamed on the PC for a very long time now)

Biggest issue I had though was going from keyboard and mouse with fps games to controller, I tried for awhile playing on controller and could not get used to it but I fixed that and bought a little interface device which allows me to play on the PS4 with k&m and now I do just about all gaming on the PS4. (I play a few ios games too occasionally, but haven't gamed on the PC for a very long time now)

you can play with keyboard and mouse on PS4??     wow, did not know that.      does it feel the same as PC?     since i assume it is still emulating controller input...   is it just as fast in FPS?

you can play with keyboard and mouse on PS4??     wow, did not know that.      does it feel the same as PC?     since i assume it is still emulating controller input...   is it just as fast in FPS?

huh, guess you can with a XIM4.

Yep, I use the XIM4 posted above. It's very similar to the feel of PC but the mouse sensitivity is a bit slower. It has profiles you download for each game for the XIM and most people seem to find a profile or create one that makes it feel just like playing on PC for them but for me I find that the mouse sensitivity is a bit slower than what I'm used to but a million times better than trying to play a FPS game on a controller.