How To Copy A Playlist (The Actual MP3'S) From A Windows PC (iTunes) To An Android Device

I was just wondering if this is possible. I have a few iTunes playlists and would like to copy the playlists (along with the actual mp3's) over to my Android device. TYIA for any help!

Amok Playlist Copy. I use it to transfer my Jriver playlists to my android. it does proper file indexing too so if you have let's say 3 of the same song in 3 playlists but don't want 3 copies of the same song to waste space it will add them to the playlist like this:

#EXTM3U
#Created with AmoK Playlist Copy 2.06
Party Doesn't Stop - Crystal Lake.mp3
Because I Love You (Rocco & Bass-T Remix).mp3
E-Strella Meets Scarlet -  Thinking Of You (Ti-Mo ReMiX).mp3
Innocent (Cc.K Remix) - Groove Coverage.mp3
Scarlet -  Your Love Is My Drug (Kris Mctain & B-Tastic Remix).mp3
Sakura Girl (DJ Gollum Radio Edit) - Commercial Club Crew Vs. Clubhunter.mp3
Jens O. - One More.mp3
Never Let You Go (DJ Gollum Remix) - Seven Oh.mp3

so if those songs are in one location but not the other in the same directory the playlist is the player will just play the song regardless of where it's located.

other playlist utils will put directories in front of the file names and that leaves dead links

This is how jriver does the playlist format and you can see it's location sensitive:
#EXTM3U
#EXTINF:209,Party Doesn't Stop - Crystal Lake
F:\In Love With The Club Mix R2-Celestial Celebration Vol 1\Party Doesn't Stop - Crystal Lake.mp3
#EXTINF:311,Because I Love You (Rocco & Bass-T's Jump Remix) - Groove Coverage
F:\In Love With The Club Mix R2-Celestial Celebration Vol 1\Because I Love You (Rocco & Bass-T Remix).mp3
#EXTINF:277,Thinking Of You (Ti-Mo ReMiX) - E-Strella Meets Scarlet
F:\In Love With The Club Mix R2-Celestial Celebration Vol 1\E-Strella Meets Scarlet -  Thinking Of You (Ti-Mo ReMiX).mp3
#EXTINF:298,Innocent (Cc.K Remix) - Groove Coverage
F:\In Love With The Club Mix R2-Celestial Celebration Vol 1\Innocent (Cc.K Remix) - Groove Coverage.mp3
#EXTINF:290,Your Love Is My Drug (Kris Mctain & B-Tastic Remix) - Scarlet
F:\In Love With The Club Mix R2-Celestial Celebration Vol 1\Scarlet -  Your Love Is My Drug (Kris Mctain & B-Tastic Remix).mp3
#EXTINF:184,Sakura Girl (DJ Gollum Radio Edit) - Commercial Club Crew Vs. Clubhunter
F:\In Love With The Club Mix R2-Celestial Celebration Vol 1\Sakura Girl (DJ Gollum Radio Edit) - Commercial Club Crew Vs. Clubhunter.mp3
#EXTINF:185,One More - Jens O.
F:\In Love With The Club Mix R2-Celestial Celebration Vol 1\Jens O. - One More.mp3
#EXTINF:309,Never Let You Go (DJ Gollum Remix) - Seven Oh

Like if I have>> Party Doesn't Stop - Crystal Lake.mp3 in 3 playlists I don't have to have it in all 3 directories... just one of those. 

See the directory structure issue I noted above Jared ...

Suggest you start downloading scene standard mp3 releases - I don't even get what you're trying to say, besides showing how badly your mp3s are tagged.

Drop and dragged worked fine from iTunes when I used it, use Foobar2000 now. Much better.

Plus all scene releases come with playlist file (.m3u). 

well mine are all custom compilations. No standard albums... I make my own from songs I buy off amazon and emusic and occasionally beatport.

I hate how edm comps suck so much these days even d-trance has gone downhill and has freakin slow-ass house music.

so I make my own and do a way better job.

Hence the need for software to automate it all for me.... all I gotta do it literally import a playlist I make on jriver>export the playlist and files to my phone/tab/whatever and it does all the work for me. has everything in order and organized well and NO DUPLICATES!

it works for itunes and wmp playlists as well as m3u :)

it does act like it locks up on 800+ song playlists, but let it do it's thing and it will work :)

Here's the process gallery:

post-361542-0-78681800-1425342330.png

post-361542-0-13460900-1425342274.png

post-361542-0-38201800-1425342287.png

post-361542-0-80695100-1425342354.png

There are a couple of apps that do it. I use isyncr. Does the job really good.