Street Fighter V: Nash Returns, Online Beta Plans

i used to play SF2, but then lost all interest.        same with soul calibur

i love killer instinct and mortal kombat and tekken franchises way more.       the combos and controls of street fighter games just feel alien to me now.

i will try it out in the store though, since i have font memories of SSF2T

Good, Nash is back! For those that don't know, Nash is the creator of the Sonic Boom that Guile also uses; in fact Guile mentioned in SFII that he was in search of his missing friend Nash. I used to play alot of SF (since SFII), so playing with Nash in the SF Alpha II was cool since it didn't had Guile and now we can play an updated version of this character.

This is a pretty good year for fighting game fans. Tekken 7, MK X, KI S2, SF V, Gulty Gear Xrd just to name the big ones.

I would love to get into the beta for this though, I wasnt a big fan of SF4, but I'm still a big fan of 3rd Strike, so I'm always hoping for another great SF game.

Was a big fan of the SF series but from the gameplay it seems a bit slow compared to previous SF gamnes and is a bit too cartoony for my liking. 

Will most likely still purchase it but down the track sometime.

When you complete TLoU I'll listen to your opinion ?_?

Well I guess I know what I'm doing tomorrow then :p If only to hear the end of your nagging :laugh::p

Well I guess I know what I'm doing tomorrow then :p If only to hear the end of your nagging :laugh::p

I think it will rate decently on the Munky scale :p

*I hope*

• Like 1