Xbox Games with Gold: March 2015

Tomb Raider, BioShock Infinite free via Games with Gold in March - report

Plus: Rayman Legends on Xbox One.

By Tom Phillips Published 25/02/2015

BioShock Infinite and Tomb Raider will both be free to download in March on Xbox 360, courtesy of Microsoft's Games with Gold scheme.

Xbox Live Gold subscribers will be able to grab Tomb Raider from the 1st until the 15th March, then BioShock Infinite from the 16th until 31st.

On Xbox One, subscribers will get Ubisoft's excellent Rayman Legends for free over the entire month. Indie action game #IDARB will also remain free.

Details of March's Games with Gold offerings have yet to be officially confirmed by Microsoft but appeared last night on the company's internal ExpertZone site (thanks, NeoGAF).

The site also revealed that, as of March, more than 100m free games will have been downloaded through Games with Gold.

To celebrate, Microsoft will be giving away double the free games in April - presumably four on Xbox 360 and two on Xbox One.

We've dropped Microsoft a line for final confirmation of all the above.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-02-25-tomb-raider-bioshock-infinite-free-via-games-with-gold-in-march

-----

Xbox Games with Gold: February 2015

I'll definitely be enjoying Tomb Raider.I always wanted to get that bit didn't have the time. For free I will grab it and play when I get some time!!!

Dang... I'd love to play both Tomb Raider and Bioshock Infinite, but I replaced my 360 with a One. Maybe I'll snatch them and hope that one day the One will emulate 360 games. I won't hold my breathe :(