Samsung S6 keynote at MWC

Watching the keynote online for Samsung's unveiling of the S6 and all I see of the people in the audience are using Macs, iPhones, and iPads.  I have yet to see anyone using a windows pc or a Samsung device.

Watching the keynote online for Samsung's unveiling of the S6 and all I see of the people in the audience are using Macs, iPhones, and iPads.  I have yet to see anyone using a windows pc or a Samsung device.

Samsung should give free Galaxy S6 to everyone in the audience if they give up their current devices.  It would be a good PR stunt.  I remember people having Macs in front row during Microsoft's keynote not too long ago.

Samsung should give free Galaxy S6 to everyone in the audience if they give up their current devices.  It would be a good PR stunt.  I remember people having Macs in front row during Microsoft's keynote not too long ago.

That would be good.

This back and forth between Samsung and Apple is so frickking annoying.

Nah Nah Nah...my camera is better than your camera.

My battery is better than your battery.

Samsung pay is better than Apple pay.

My phone doesn't bend.

Who the f&ck cares!!!  I want a phone that just plain works!!!

This back and forth between Samsung and Apple is so frickking annoying.

Nah Nah Nah...my camera is better than your camera.

My battery is better than your battery.

Samsung pay is better than Apple pay.

My phone doesn't bend.

Who the f&ck cares!!!  I want a phone that just plain works!!!

Competition 101.  

Competition 101.  

By June, how many variants of the S6 and S6 Edge do you think will be available in North America?  I am betting 10 for the S6 and 8 of the Edge.

By June, how many variants of the S6 and S6 Edge do you think will be available in North America?  I am betting 10 for the S6 and 8 of the Edge.

Samsung's market share is falling, so hopefully they will realize that their plan of throwing sh*t against the wall to see if it sticks is starting to fail.

So the back can't be taken off which means no easily replacable battery AND there's no microSD card slot. Not even going to bother with thing, I'm sure others won't either.