Democrats Plan To Win Elections With Illegal Alien Votes

Actually, it was gerrymandering that won the election in 2014 for the GOP.  Senate Democrats actually got over 4 million more votes overall, but lost seats (that's accounting for two GOP candidates that ran unopposed).

Democratic candidates in all of the races won by Republicans or Democrats got about 98.7 million votes. Republican candidates in those same races got 94.1 million.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2015/01/05/senate-democrats-got-20-million-more-votes-than-senate-republicans-which-means-basically-nothing/

And it was Kennedy that got us into Vietnam.  Johnson escalated it, the war became unwinnable, and he was gearing up for peace talks when Nixon took office and tried to ramp things up again (despite Nixon running on scaling back the war).

It was 40 years of scaling back New Deal policies that brought about the subprime mortgage crisis (repeal of Glass-Steagle under Clinton, creation of ARMs under Reagan, deregulation of derivatives under Bush 43, and changes by the Fed and SEC in the early 00's).

Actually, it was gerrymandering that won the election in 2014 for the GOP.  Senate Democrats actually got over 4 million more votes overall, but lost seats (that's accounting for two GOP candidates that ran unopposed).

Gerrymandering affects the House sure, but not the Senate. I can go into a detailed explanation if necessary.

The Senate is voted statewide so there is no redistricting to take place which is what can lead to gerrymandering.

The difference in vote count can be easily described as a difference in regions. NY and CA are more likely Democrat areas, and major cities tend to be heavily Democrat. So if CA has 5 million more people who are Democrat then 5 million more votes would go to Democrats in that area. Those votes don't help out in other States so it makes no difference.

You just can't compare a total popular vote nationally when it comes to our Electoral process. It was purposefully designed that way to allow the US to be fairly represented regionally. In other words, give minority regions more power in US Affairs.

BTW, does anyone know who the Senate was originally intended to represent up until the 1910s? I will give a hint, not the direct people.

Touche, it was the House that was gerrymandered, but I didn't have the numbers for that for 2014.

However, in 2012, the GOP basically admitted that spending money on state legislatures in 2010 allowed them to redistrict in a way to win seats in 2012.

Farther down-ballot, aggregated numbers show voters pulled the lever for Republicans only 49 percent of the time in congressional races, suggesting that 2012 could have been a repeat of 2008, when voters gave control of the White House and both chambers of Congress to Democrats.

But, as we see today, that was not the case. Instead, Republicans enjoy a 33-seat margin in the U.S. House seated yesterday in the 113th Congress, having endured Democratic successes atop the ticket and over one million more votes cast for Democratic House candidates than Republicans.

http://www.rslc.gop/redmap_2012_summary_report

Touche, it was the House that was gerrymandered, but I didn't have the numbers for that for 2014.

However, in 2012, the GOP basically admitted that spending money on state legislatures in 2010 allowed them to redistrict in a way to win seats in 2012.

http://www.rslc.gop/redmap_2012_summary_report

If you want to see redistricting done in an art form, come to Illinois and look at the map.  (No it does not favor Republicans.)

An 18yr old college student has a College ID. That could be made to work as a valid ID. While I'm at it, same can be done for military IDs as well.

In most states, a government/military driver's license (which actually, in practice, requires LESS ID than the state equivalent - I know from having had one, despite being a civilian) CAN be used as a direct equivalent of a *civilian* drivers' license - it is CERTAINLY true in my home state of Maryland (state law, and quite old state law at that).  How does a civilian get a government/military drivers' license, despite NOT being in the military?  Simple, my good people - work for the government/military as a civilian and have to drive government/military vehicles as part of official duties.  Classified-materials couriers (though my official title was Mail Clerk) deliver classified materials where needed - depending on the material, they have to provide secure transport up to the level of the highest-security item.  It can be around the block OR around the planet - it depends on where the recipient is.  Depending on the source installation, such couriers can be either civilian OR military (there is also a Defense Courier Service - now part of the Defense Security Service - that provides such services to the battlefield-deployed).  Depending on where you are, you'd be driving a GSA-sourced (a vehicle owned OR leased by GSA's Interagency Fleet Management System) or military-sourced (a vehicle owned or leased by the installation in question) vehicle - from a passenger car up to a five-ton (10,000 US pounds GCVW) truck - the last overlaps quite neatly with a state commercial class B license sans endorsements required for special classes - such as passengers or HAZMATs.  Despite the necessity of what they do, they are, quite literally, at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to getting vehicles from the base transport pool - hence the rather WIDE overlap in vehicle type they may wind up driving.  Throw in security issues (depending on the security classification of what they are carrying, the courier may have to pack - which, depending on regulation, has its OWN headaches) and you don't exactly get volunteers for the duty.  Worse, those that have Signature Authority (those that can function as custodians) tend to avoid you (these are usually executive and administrative assistants) - being responsible for something that can get you ten or more years in Leavenworth, KS, Marion, IL, or Florence, CO merely for misplacing it is scary stuff. (Florence, CO is merely the CURRENT USBOP "worst of the worst" prison - Marion, IL and Leavenworth, KS - predecessors to Florence - are still prisons; just medium-security, not maximum security.)

ALL fraud (including vote fraud) requires both someone on the outside (to actually commit the fraud in question) and an enabler on the inside (to look the other way) - in all historical cases of fraud, more is made of the "outside" person than the "inside" person.  (And I mean historical going back to the Bible no less - the original Biblical parable about fraud in the political/government process calls fraudsters "the kine that trods the grain" - a reference to old-fashioned grain threshing.)  How serious are we (as a nation) about POLICING fraud - of all types?  In order to get serious, we must have tough sentencing for both the outside AND inside fraudsters - those that commit the fraud AND the enablers.  One can't happen without the other.

BTW, does anyone know who the Senate was originally intended to represent up until the 1910s? I will give a hint, not the direct people.

The Senate was supposed to represent the interest of the States while the House was supposed to represent the interest of the people. The Seventeenth amendment is what changed how voting occurred for senators. This is one of the most destructive amendments ever passed as it put full control of the purse strings in the hands of the people instead of having state interest balance things out.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2015/01/05/senate-democrats-got-20-million-more-votes-than-senate-republicans-which-means-basically-nothing/

And it was Kennedy that got us into Vietnam.  Johnson escalated it, the war became unwinnable, and he was gearing up for peace talks when Nixon took office and tried to ramp things up again (despite Nixon running on scaling back the war).

It was 40 years of scaling back New Deal policies that brought about the subprime mortgage crisis (repeal of Glass-Steagle under Clinton, creation of ARMs under Reagan, deregulation of derivatives under Bush 43, and changes by the Fed and SEC in the early 00's).

And I suppose you are one of those individuals that thinks that government makes wealth too (instead of private industry which has been proven time and time and time again). The real problem with the subprime mortgage crisis was Carter and Clinton policies to threaten banks with loosing their FDIC insurance if they did not lend to more minorities. The reality was that banks were not turning away minorities because of their color or ethnicity but because they could not show responsible financial habits. The minorities that were able to prove themselves got lending. The same way that WASP males who could show responsible habits got lending and those who were irresponsible did not. If there is anything that we should all learn as a society is that no matter what it is, if the government has its hands in it, things are usually going to go downhill really fast. There are few things that any national government does well with - Providing for common defense (i.e. Military), protection of guaranteed rights, copyright protection, and the postal service (arguable but that's more of a greedy union issue). In fact, these are some of the few things the constitution allows the federal government to do. Up until that bastard Lincoln became the first Tyrant in Chief, the federal government stayed out of places it didn't belong.

Note: I don't believe that Lincoln was a Tyrant because he ended slavery (I believe that was the ONLY good thing he did) but because he took a dump on our country and wiped his butt with the constitution and said to hell with states rights, I'm running the show.