MikeM97 - New to Neowin

Hello there !

My 1st visit here was by the end of February as a guest and , after I saw that here's a huge community that I can learn from , I registered immediately .

I like to learn about Hardware and Software .

I'm from Romania so English is not my 1st language .

For a 17 years old boy , I like the English pretty much [ and I hope it will become better and better with your help ] .

Well , nice to meet you and ... Have trust to ask . :D 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Thanks , boys .

Will you , please , help me to improve my English skills [ I assume English is your 1st language ] ?

My first language was goo-goo ga-ga and burping.

Guess you just aren't very interesting...

Yes , that's it .

Okay. here's one... have you seen Vlad the impaler lately?

Only in movies .

But if he want to show up in the morning , at my front door , is very welcome .

My first language was goo-goo ga-ga and burping.

Our all too . 

Welcome to Neowin!

I'm a werewolf ...

Please film in form 11D46-79NEOWIN-L337G33K in triplicate and remit it immediately to your local veterinarian who will provide free monthly health checks.

• Like 1

You're not a Romanian gypsy are you? The gypsy girls on my trip to Paris were pains in the ass. Pretending to be deaf and begging for money.

• Like 1

I've seen you in previous comments recently, but I wasn't aware that you were new to the forums.

Welcome! Sit anywhere you like, and help yourself to the refreshments. There's coffee, tea, latte', and several varieties of baked goods .. of course, they're all virtual. ;)

Tell us about whee you live please  :D

Despite the all legends that live here , it's really a beautyful place to have a trip to ...

Never encourage someone to live here forever , I don't think it's healthy .

We're actually all vampires over here. But don't tell anyone.   :shiftyninja:

Haha , yes we are .

You're not a Romanian gypsy are you? The gypsy girls on my trip to Paris were pains in the ass. Pretending to be deaf and begging for money.

I'm not , but even if I was , what's wrong with being so ?

Let's say '' no '' to racism .

You can search my photo here on the forum and judge it by yoursellf ...

Beggin' is the world's worst '' job '' , but they are not the only who do it , french people got their '' beggers '' too ...

Thank you all for the worm welcome .

• Like 1

Despite the all legends that live here , it's really a beautyful place to have a trip to ...

Never encourage someone to live here forever , I don't think it's healthy .

Haha , yes we are .

I'm not , but even if I was , what's wrong with being so ?

Let's say '' no '' to racism .

You can search my photo here on the forum and judge it by yoursellf ...

Beggin' is the world's worst '' job '' , but they are not the only who do it , french people got their '' beggers '' too ...

Thank you all for the worm welcome .

I can't find a photo, only the avatar which you use now.

Romanian gypsies are notorious for causing problems in Europe. Just search "Romanian Gypsy" in YouTube and it will be a girl pick pocketing a tourist.

• Like 2

Romanian gypsies are notorious for causing problems in Europe. Just search "Romanian Gypsy" in YouTube and it will be a girl pick pocketing a tourist.

It seems I can't make you to change your mind ... It's your choice , but calling them so won't help you ever , as much as not all of them are as you said .

Whatever , here's me : https://www.neowin.net/forum/topic/1241724-member-pictures-2015/page-3#entry596801000 .

The Romanian people are survivors, with a lot of history and tradition. They've been through a lot in the past 2,000 years, and even today things are still happening there.

I know a woman from Romania who left her country 15 years ago and came here. The stories she has told (both the good and the bad) left quite an impression on me; she's got a good heart, common sense, and she's smart on top of being attractive. It's a great mix, and the way she tells it she's "about average" as far as Romanian women go. (But I'm biased, I think nice, smart, and fit women with great personalities from Europe are attractive anyway).

So before you judge Romania, or its' people, remember the history and the environment there. Those people have had to overcome more than you can imagine.

• Like 1