MikeM97 - New to Neowin

Despite the all legends that live here , it's really a beautyful place to have a trip to ...

Never encourage someone to live here forever , I don't think it's healthy .

Haha , yes we are .

I'm not , but even if I was , what's wrong with being so ?

Let's say '' no '' to racism .

You can search my photo here on the forum and judge it by yoursellf ...

Beggin' is the world's worst '' job '' , but they are not the only who do it , french people got their '' beggers '' too ...

Thank you all for the worm welcome .

Take your own advice there, buddy. English not being your first language won't help you there since you clearly knew what you were saying. Put a target on the French real quick there. You could have just said there are beggars all over the world. You targetted a specific people. Comes off a tad bit hateful don't you think?

i am the only worm here, so you are welcome ;)

ps. it is spelled "warm"  -  you did say you want to learn english

I'm not , but even if I was , what's wrong with being so ?

Let's say '' no '' to racism .

You can search my photo here on the forum and judge it by yoursellf ...

Beggin' is the world's worst '' job '' , but they are not the only who do it , french people got their '' beggers '' too ...

Hi Terror,

'gypsy' is not a race.

Take your own advice there, buddy. English not being your first language won't help you there since you clearly knew what you were saying. Put a target on the French real quick there. You could have just said there are beggars all over the world. You targetted a specific people. Comes off a tad bit hateful don't you think?

Terror only said French because he was quoting someone who mentioned Paris.

• Like 3

I have to hug BetaguyGZT for that beautyful description about my country .  :hug:

Yes , a little bit .

It's my native nasty style which I still have to kill all the way as I wasn't intended to make it sound like that .

Hi Terror,

'gypsy' is not a race.

Terror only said French because he was quoting someone who mentioned Paris.

''gypsy '' = ?igan -- romianian noun [ you would be called racist here if you pronunce it in front of their eyes ] .

Yes,he said Paris [ the capital of France ] and as I know there's a huge pointless fight between '' ?igani '' and the poorly french native beggers .

I'd like to help the both sides , but , I'm afraid I can't .

Racism applies to ethnicities as well as race, so MikeM97 is not wrong when he says "say no to racism"

I couldn't say it better .

i am the only worm here, so you are welcome ;)

ps. it is spelled "warm"  -  you did say you want to learn english

Haha , yes , I wanted to write '' warm '' but I had in mind the same spelling for '' worm '' .

As you are honest and helpful , thank you warmy wormy .  :laugh:

Wow, way to welcome the new guy - start asking if he is a gypsy and then slander them!

Trust me , I've been shocked at fist attempt to reply too .  :huh:

• Like 1

Wow, way to welcome the new guy - start asking if he is a gypsy and then slander them!

He's not new anymore. He has been here since March, but for some reason he revived his own introduction thread recently. :huh: 

He's not new anymore. He has been here since March, but for some reason he revived his own introduction thread recently. :huh:

P.S : That's not an excuse .  :laugh:  [ I'm only joking , ok ? ] .

P.S.S : Not just this intro , but all my track here has been rechecked for '' bugs '' so far as semeone complained about my atitude . [ maybe my overquick replies and so on ] .

There isn't something that can't be improved yet .

P.S : That's not an excuse .  :laugh:  [ I'm only joking , ok ? ] .

P.S.S : Not just this intro , but all my track here has been rechecked for '' bugs '' so far as semeone complained about my atitude . [ maybe my overquick replies and so on ] .

There isn't something that can't be improved yet .

No excuse for what? :p

Oh , boy ...

Nik just said that asking someone about his '' race '' isn't a proper way of saying '' welcome '' .

You said I'm not new anymore .

I said that isn't an excuse .

Still weird ?

The "race" thing I can't really comment on. The "not being new" thing is true, considering you've been here for a month or two now, which is why I personally was confused when I saw you bumping the thread. Remember introduction threads only usually last a few days then get abandoned. 

Remember introduction threads only usually last a few days then get abandoned. 

Not where I'm coming from .

And also , it offers the civilizated way of asking things about someone without saying '' WHY IS HE DOING THAT , AAH ! '' .

Ask and you'll know the reason that I'm doing it for .

Not where I'm coming from .

And also , it offers the civilizated way of asking things about someone without saying '' WHY IS HE DOING THAT , AAH ! '' .

Ask and you'll know the reason that I'm doing it for .

My methods weren't actually uncivilized. Plus, members usually explain why they bumped a thread without anyone having to ask. :)

My methods weren't actually uncivilized. Plus, members usually explain why they bumped a thread without anyone having to ask. :)

God , no , I wasn't mean you .

I was ... generaly speaking ....

I bumped it because I haven't felt that everyone asked at least a few about me .