When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Here’s how it works.

Global Giveaway: Samsung 11,300mAh portable power pack [We have a WINNER!]

It's a familiar story. You're out and about, having a great time, with not a care in the world - texting friends, taking photos, updating Facebook, and tweeting like there's no tomorrow. But then suddenly, tragedy strikes, and you're brought crashing down to earth with a bang: a low battery warning.

Indeed, I found myself in a similar situation on Sunday, when I attended the launch of the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge. I'd spent much of the day on the move, and hadn't had the opportunity to recharge the device before heading to the conference. To my dismay, by the time my work was done, I walked out of the venue with just 3% remaining on my phone.

But as I left, Samsung saved the day. Attendees at the event were each given an 11,300mAh battery pack - more than enough to charge the 2420mAh battery of my phone, and then some.

And since Samsung shared the love with us, we'd like to share that love with you too, with a giveaway of the charger, available to all of our readers around the world.

The massive battery in the portable power pack will be sufficient to charge several of your handsets on the move, which can be connected via the integrated, retractable microUSB cable. The device did not come with its own wall charger, but it can be connected to a socket using any microUSB cable that you may have lying around.

To be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is leave a comment below telling us what you like most about the Samsung portable charger! The contest will remain open until Sunday, March 8, when we'll pick a winner at random. Please note that multiple comments will count as only one entry into the contest!

You'll need to be registered on Neowin to leave your comment below, so if you're not already a member, you can sign up here - it's free and it will only take a moment!

UPDATE: This contest is now CLOSED.

UPDATE 2: We have a winner! Congratulations to Neowin member Riggers, who was randomly selected to win the lovely panda-drive!

Thanks to everyone who took part in the contest, and stay on the lookout for more giveaways here on Neowin in the weeks ahead - you never know, you may just get lucky!

Report a problem with article
Next Article

In pictures: Sony at Mobile World Congress 2015

Previous Article

TechSpot: Homeworld Remastered Collection Graphics & CPU Performance