Meet Hulk, the 175-Pound Family Pit Bull

Burglar breaks in, takes one look and drops dead of fright....

http://abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/175-pound-pit-bull-hulk-shatters-misconceptions-breed/story?id=29353371

Meet Hulk, the 175-Pound Family Pit Bull

This dog just may be the world's largest Pit Bull. Only 18-months-old, Hulk weighs a hefty 175 pounds.

Despite his intimidating size, his owners Marlon Grannan and his wife Lisa Grannan say Hulk is a sweet family dog and a best friend to their 3-year-old son Jordan.

Online videos and photos of Hulk with their son in their New Hampshire home shatter misconceptions about Pit Bulls as ruthless monsters.

Grannan's toddler can be seen riding Hulk, singing with him and napping with him.

"He's a wonderful, excellently trained dog," Grannan said. "He plays with my kid, he's great with the family and he's so, so sweet."

"Because Pit Bulls are only in the media when bad things happen, this myth of them as monsters gets perpetuated," Grannan added, "but it's not true. They might not be for everyone, but under a good leader and with proper training, they make amazing family and work or protection dogs."

>

1502110152mn.jpg

ld_giant_pit_bull_kb_150303_16x9_608.jpg

http://youtu.be/i4SSPQ5iypc

The second picture just doesn't look Kosher to me.  Looks like the dog is closer to the camera than the girl or the girl is a little person.

Why is it so big?

He selectively breeds pits for size, achieving 3x the upper end of the standard.

Intent: intimidating guard dogs.

Mission accomplished.

He selectively breeds pits for size, achieving 3x the upper end of the standard.

Intent: intimidating guard dogs.

Mission accomplished.

What does it eat?

What does it eat?

Burglars.

I bet you that dog is the biggest and sweetest lap puppy ever. have yet to personally meet a pit bull that wasnt.

If that thing sits in your lap, you can forget being able to walk again! :p