OpenSSL access via free Socks server

I want to play online games via free socks server. So I use sockscaps64 softwawre.

But I can not access the online game server, nevertheless I can use web browser(I.E,Chrome...) by sockscaps64.

And I get a message of "SSL client/server mismatch?".

Certainly, free socks server is alive and I can dilectly access the online game server without using sockscaps64.

I use Windows XP.

The online game application seems likely to use "ssleay32.dll"

Plese save my life.

why do you need to run this through socks server? Confused - you should be able to install that software and play.

i want to play the game with my family.

but we can use only one account by one ip address on this game.

so we use free socks server to get individual acoount.

Ah so machine 1 behind publicIP address A, and you want 2nd machine behind same pubicIP A, so on that machine you tunnel it to another public IP.

Why not just run vpn software on machine 2?  Going to be much either than trying and create a socks tunnel and force connections that don't understand there is a tunnel listing on local port.

I think your making this more complicated than it is.  You can get a vps for 6 to 15$ a year that works as a great vpn end point - install openvpn access server on the vps (free for 2 concurrent connections - you only need 1) and run the software on 2nd machine you want to play this game on.  I would think if your wanting to gamble with people that $6 a year should be not a big issue ;)

Do you have a vps? Is it running linux? The install of openvpn as is simple command

so lets say you were running ubuntu 14 x64

wget http://swupdate.openvpn.org/as/openvpn-as-2.0.12-Ubuntu14.amd_64.deb

You can find the openas installs here

https://openvpn.net/index.php/access-server/download-openvpn-as-sw.html

change password of the openvpn account it creates.

Connect to your vps https://yourvpsnameorIP:943

Login - download your config if your running full openvpn client on your machine, or download the connect software and your ready to rock. I could for sure put together a simple guide if needed.

First step is if you have a vps.. Below are you some links to companies I have low end vps running on, the 6$ to 15$ range..

I have 2 here $15 a year each

http://buyvm.net/

I have 1 here $12 year

http://www.chicagovps.net/index.html

and I have one here 6$ a year

https://bandwagonhost.com

All 3 work, all different things that set them apart. The first one has ipv6 support for example, while the 2nd 2 do not have ipv6 support as of yet. They have different GB month per month xfer limits, etc.

I would suggest you go with the $6 one, it works and you get 300GB/mo

Be more than happy to create a guide for this and post it up here with pictures, pretty sure others might have use for this. But it is so drop dead simple ;)

If your interested in any of these above, PM I might have some referral type links. But you can just go to the site and order whatever you want. I can tell you that all 3 of them setup of the vps is minutes. You pay you get an email in seconds with login creds. I have been very impressed with all 3 of them, I would move everything to the $6 one but they don't have ipv6 support which I like to play with, etc. Other thing to take a look at is location of their vps, they all 3 have different DCs, so if you want your vps in a specific location might determine which one you want to use. I just fired up one in Luxembourg for example with the first link over the weekend. I was looking for NJ, but they didn't have any of the low end $15 year vps at that location at the moment and needed 2nd one for IPv6 support to play with some stuff.

On a side not if you really wanted to get fancy, depending on what you use for a router you could setup connections to different ones and then use policy based routing to have different IPs on your local network connect to different vpn, etc.. But the simple route is just run the vpn software on the machine when you want to play the game, etc.

Wow,you are so kindness that I'm happy.

Thank you very much.

I'll think about vps selection.

But I don't quite understand vpn-client and vpn-router.

I have Linux and virtual Windows.

Linux is a debian and a router by hostapd.

virtual Windows works on Virtual box in the Linux.

The game is on virtual Windows.

So, I think that it is nessesary to set suitable vpn-cliant for virtual windows and set suitable vpn router for Linux.

I am sorry to trouble you again, but I want you to teach me how to set these.

So your home computers are running linux, and then you run windows inside a vm on these machines? What about your vps? Do have those yet or not?

So think of it this way

gamesrv - internet - public IP (vps on internet (vpn server) Public IP - internet - Your Public IP (nat router) 192.168.0.1 - 192.168.0.2 linux (windows vm 192.168.0.3)

So we can forget that your windows machine is running on linux for this sort of setup.

You install the openvpn as software on the vps, then you run some software in your windows vm. It connects to this vpn server on your vps. Now when it goes to the internet it looks like it came from the public IP of your vps.

Your other machines on your home network, just go out your normal connection and come from your nat router public IP. So to the game server you are 2 different players from 2 different places.

You can install the full openvpn client on your windows vm, or the openvpn_as software comes with some simple connection software that connects to the vpn server for you when you run it.

I have a very busy day scheduled, but more than happy to put together a guide on how to do this. But you do have a vps to work with now, hosted with what company? Or do you plan on getting one of the cheap ones I suggested?