Sleep 1 hour less Tonight!

wish they'd get rid of the new time mode... sucks getting up and it's still dark and then the day drags on forever.... why can't all the people that want more sun move to freakin arizona instead!!!??

extra sun makes everyone too aggressive and too up in everyone's crap. I hate spring+summer becuase everyone is on edge and harder to deal with. they have more anxiety and act more immature and pissy.

there even was a study done that said in hotter climates there's higher crime rates.

Yes. Statistically the time switch kills people, because the body of some doesn't get used to the change, and even if it's not a big change it still means there's more chance of people dying.

Also, it doesn't save energy like it was supposed to. Just get rid of it!

You ARE always in DST. This is its purpose. If you didn't switch, you would NEVER have the savings. That's the point.

What I am referring to is CST (central STANDARD time) vs CDT (central DAYLIGHT time). I would rather it always be CDT, no switching to CST in the fall.

Cause Daylight Saving Time (United States) 2015 begins at 2:00 AM on Sunday, March 8. 
So Sleep 1 hour earlier...Just saying..  :shiftyninja:

I'm feeling so bad for my 3 friends from there . :rofl: 

What I am referring to is CST (central STANDARD time) vs CDT (central DAYLIGHT time). I would rather it always be CDT, no switching to CST in the fall.

Some people like daylight during peak hours, some don't. Most do though.

Yeah it had me for a second! :p

Don;t think i could lose the hours light in the evening. Scotland IS NOT the lightest place in the winter!

Or the summer... :p

What's that then???  :shiftyninja:

It's that time of the year when the rain is even dirtier than usual, thanks to all the dust coming from the sunnier southern part of the Isles. ;)

It's that time of the year when the rain is even dirtier than usual, thanks to all the dust coming from the sunnier southern part of the Isles. ;)

It's the time of year you can;t go outside any way without being mauled to death by tiny flying midges.

I shall continue to tell myself Summer is over rated until i believe it!  

It's the time of year you can;t go outside any way without being mauled to death by tiny flying midges.

I shall continue to tell myself Summer is over rated until i believe it!  

Those are genetically engineered Death Midges, specifically bred by us southerners to exterminate all you moany Scots people!

Our turn in three weeks' time. I'm glad it happens on a Sunday; I wouldn't like losing an hour of sleep on a university day. :pinch:

Huh? Isn't that by default every day when you're in university? That you don't sleep well? :p

Those are genetically engineered Death Midges, specifically bred by us southerners to exterminate all you moany Scots people!

As a Londoner, it hasn't worked :p

All winter long I look forward to Spring DST.  It's great to have extra daylight time after work so I can walk the dog, do yard work, work on the car, etc all before it gets dark.

If it were up to me, we'd move the clocks forward 3 hours.  I don't care about sun in the morning while I'm working.  Gimme sun time late!

When you live around these parts, (Montreal, Canada) you get harsh winters and the sunset is at 4h00pm in December. So DST is great for us. We still had a -20C temperature last week for a day or two. But today, it was 6C and sunny. Everything was melting and the sunset was around 7pm (Around 9pm in June). So people today were in a good mood.

• Like 1

time change has allready annoyed me... thought it was only 5:30 when it was 8PM!!! ugh! here in WV it tends to feel like a 3 hr difference rather then a 1 hr difference! I missed shipping something out because of this!

I would prefer we always be IN DST. Nothing worse than leaving work in the winter and it already being dark.

DST makes that worse, not better. This week I'm back to waking up pre-dawn, while last week the sun was up when my alarm went off. DST is designed to push the daylight apparently later, not earlier. It'd still be dark when you leave for work anyway in the winter, simply because the days are shorter. DST won't help that much.

What makes it light progressively earlier in the morning is the progressively earlier sunrise, which the Stupid Clock Trick just partly undid. We should just leave things alone, and leave playing with time to Peter Capaldi.