Yup, that's what it looks like.

They also tweeted this earlier:

The only thing in that screenshot that would be awesome to have in the game that isn't there now is the tunnels, so that's gotta be what it is.

Aye, at the very least I will have all my traffic underground :laugh:

It's tunnels. They announced a month ago (yesterday) that they had finished a major patch that added tunnels and some other stuff, and it was going to SQA, and that because it was such a huge patch, it would take about a month to QA. It's been a month, so... any day now!

One lane traffic addressed

The traffic is going to stay so that the vehicle's route is calculated only at the beginning of the journey for now.

The train issue we must investigate more but it's in our radar now.

So basically if you have a two lane, that merges into a fourlane, since they calculated their original route on the two lane, it will have two lane mentality.

Not sure what's going on, but this game has become almost completely unusable on my iMac. It was working fine until this update, but now it is so slow I honestly can't do anything. Disappointing because I really wanted to try the tunnels.

Not sure what's going on, but this game has become almost completely unusable on my iMac. It was working fine until this update, but now it is so slow I honestly can't do anything. Disappointing because I really wanted to try the tunnels.

Remove any mods you use. There were several reports of mods causing performance issues with the new patch.

http://www.reddit.com/r/CitiesSkylines/comments/36hs4m/1fps_issue_in_latest_update_solution/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I haven't even got a big city going yet, and i hit the limit. Now it won't let me place anymore structures, roads, etc anything, and i've only have around 400k population.

Kinda disappointing since they give us such a large area to build on, but very limited to what we can put on it.

I haven't even got a big city going yet, and i hit the limit. Now it won't let me place anymore structures, roads, etc anything, and i've only have around 400k population.

Kinda disappointing since they give us such a large area to build on, but very limited to what we can put on it.

For this game, that's actually an incredibly large population. Cities does fudge the numbers like what Sim City does, so those are actually Cims in the city.

If you did a million+ Cims in a city, the system requirements would be considerably higher.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Does anyone know if they fixed or removed that object limit?

I reached it last spring and it ruined the game so much for me that i havent touched it since.

Also heard that the new night time dlc isnt really worth it, truth?

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This topic isn't active much anymore but I've been considering going back to my old city and checking out the changes they've made. But I kind of need help. I'd like to see if I can progress past my traffic problem. I have a pretty successful city going but the traffic on the highways is just too much to handle; dead people are being left around.

Here are some screenshots:

MKDPxPK.jpg

bkpTQrv.jpg

Kz5U6PW.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 29/3/2015 at 4:34 PM, Emn1ty said:

Did some experimenting with dams.

F6FexiU.jpg
aeTZ30p.jpg
be1N9DZ.jpg
D10VjAe.jpg

8yVcFvU.jpg

Old thread bump, but did you use any mod to get water up that high with those dams?

• Like 2