Chrome issues

running chrome 64bit beta and sometimes having issue with the forum.

sometimes random funny pictures wont load and chrome gives error saying it couldnt find the page. or take long time to load.

clearing cookies and temp files fixes it.

but another problem I have is repliying to post wont work.

I type my response and hit submit or save changes. and the status bar comes and then goes away and nothing is changed.

any changes I made wont be save. or it take a while before the page refresh and show the changes.

I tested with firefox and have not had any problems.

Using latest Chrome Dev, the gif issue is known and may or may not have been fixed, your other issue, what extensions are you using, never had your other one, but use minimal extensions 

I know that this won't be helpful in the least, but it does say here:

At Neowin we strive to make your stay here as comfortable and enjoyable as possible, this is why we have a dedicated developer team, but do not expect support from us under the following scenarios;

Common unsupported scenarios:

• You are using an Alpha or Beta web browser (we only support stable final releases as a rule).

Do you have a stable browser to use? I can appreciate that it may be frustrating just for one site (or even one thread) but it's one of the downsides of choosing to use a browser in Beta. :/

impl-side-painting no longer shows in my builds.

impl-side painting has been enabled since Chrome 42 so it will no longer show in newer builds. GIF issues has been fixed in Chrome 42 and now in Chrome 41 Stable as well though current Chrome 41 Stable didn't have GIF fix yet.

now I just have to figure out why it randomly wont load neowin site sometimes.

at first I thought neowin site was having problems.

but then it loads in firefox with no problems.

now I just have to figure out why it randomly wont load neowin site sometimes.

at first I thought neowin site was having problems.

but then it loads in firefox with no problems.

Try to disable "DNS Prefetching" or Prerendering in Chrome for few days. Try flushing your DNS Cache as well.

Enabled SPDY/4 flag from about:flags, which in actual is HTTP/2.

Clear Cache and Cookies as well.