I've made a mockup of Windows 10 with Aero Glass

I really like the clock region in the bottom right.... minimalistic yet informative. Can you create something like this for the cortana and spicen up the file explorer? would love to see that!

Windows needs more transparency.  They hit the nail on the head with 7 theme wise.

And what is that going to do? Where else does Windows 10 need see through objects? I don't need to see through everything on my darn screen. This isn't Windows 7 anymore. There's a reason I eliminated transparency from my mockups.

Rounded toggles don't bother me as much as rounded window corners. They still perfectly align with the design.

Window corners should never be rounded, at risk of creating eye sores such as this:

and this:

For once we can agree on something.

A little bit of glow on the caption buttons. I like it. One pixel border. Nice Work!

I don't know why, but I always want the caption buttons to have their own box. I kind of hope the hamburger icon is removed from the title bar and all that's on the title bar is the title and the caption buttons. I guess because in so many of the recently updated apps they are including the hamburger button as well in the menu bar (like in OneNote.)

A little bit of glow on the caption buttons. I like it. One pixel border. Nice Work!

I don't know why, but I always want the caption buttons to have their own box. I kind of hope the hamburger icon is removed from the title bar and all that's on the title bar is the title and the caption buttons. I guess because in so many of the recently updated apps they are including the hamburger button as well in the menu bar (like in OneNote.)

Then where will you put app Charms?

Then where will you put app Charms?

"Share, Print, Project." I'd like to be in the System Tray for desktops. I think they are just putting the Charms inside each individual app though.

"Share, Print, Project." I'd like to be in the System Tray for desktops. I think they are just putting the Charms inside each individual app though.

System tray is already cluttered. Users would never find such a thing in there.

And what is that going to do? Where else does Windows 10 need see through objects? I don't need to see through everything on my darn screen. This isn't Windows 7 anymore. There's a reason I eliminated transparency from my mockups.

To each their own.  I don't use see through for the see through.. I use see through because I think it looks nice.

I like this mockup. Microsoft should add transparency for the ones who like it. And it seems to be a lot people who are into it.