What gives? Windows 10 TP update problem

Is MS update system broken? I installed an update on my last Windows 10 TP install and it messed up my system to the point I was forced to re-install Windows 10TP again.

The Problem? for about 2 weeks now, I've been using the update system TRYING to get the update in preperation for the new build which would update my WDDM from 1.3 currently to the new WDDM2.0 and installs the newest Nvidia driver to 349.65.

Is the update system broken? has MS revoked this update and no longer having this update in the system? It is pretty discouraging as I know it does or atleast DID exist. perhaps there's a MS website to install them myself? I've seen one website which lists them as a hotfix but when clicked on, it says it is not available. pretty darn discouraging.

I hope I'm wrong and my concerns are unfounded but it seems like after 2 weeks, it won't materialize. its a bummer none the less. anyone know if the update is out of the loop? or of any way to aquire this update another way? any help would surely be appreciated.

-Chris

It looks like there may have been something wrong with that driver version according to Nvidia's discussion forum. Maybe it got pulled?

EDIT: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/insider_wintp-insider_devices/nvidia-drivers-34965/c6d9239f-b041-48af-825f-841c13b6f5e6 It does look like that version got revoked.

A million thanks Eric. I had a feeling something might have been wrong

Ok, The Nvidia driver update happened just now when I went to updates after updating to build 10041. all good now. I'm at WDDM 2 and Nvidia 349.65. so whatever was wrong seems to be fixed and good to go.