Sorry if this has already been posted, but it seems you can clean install Windows 10 b. 10041. Instructions are provided by a Microsoft MVP which can be viewed here: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/insider_wintp-insider_install/instructions-create-a-bootable-iso-file-using-esd/d2768b51-221a-436e-af4e-d3b9118a8864

Again, sorry if this is old news. I logged in today for the first time in months to see what's poppin off in the windows world. :)

EDIT: Took down link with confusing procedure and instructions.

Once you download the 1.5 GB file (in my case for the 32 bit image) and run the command and press 1. On my system it crapped out an ISO in under 3 mins.

Awesome thank you.
Ill use this to try out 10041 with a clean install :)

Sorry if this has already been posted, but it seems you can clean install Windows 10 b. 10041. Instructions are provided by a Microsoft MVP which can be viewed here: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/insider_wintp-insider_install/instructions-create-a-bootable-iso-file-using-esd/d2768b51-221a-436e-af4e-d3b9118a8864

Again, sorry if this is old news. I logged in today for the first time in months to see what's poppin off in the windows world. :)

EDIT: Took down link with confusing procedure and instructions.

Rather useful for VM-based testing.

I'm only making ONE change - instead of the Windows USB/DVD tool, I'll use Rufus 2 (which I had been using for USB image creation) for the USB side of things.

Once you download the 1.5 GB file (in my case for the 32 bit image) and run the command and press 1. On my system it crapped out an ISO in under 3 mins.

Same speed here on my end. Super easy. I'm checking it out on in vm now before i install it bareback. :)