Yup, it's official, Predator will be in Mortal Kombat X

Earlier, we told you that Predator was likely to be included in Mortal Kombat X -- but only if you were willing to pay the extra price for the Kombat Pack. Now, confirmation has come that not only will Predator be included with the already known Jason Voorhees, but also previous characters Tremor and Tanya.

The Kombat Pack (also known as the Suckers Will Pay for This Thing Too Pack) is included in the Mortal Kombat X Kollector

Who are Tanya and Tremor?

Such forgettable characters (in varying capacities) from past games that it causes people to ask that very question.

• Like 2

Tremor bio

http://mortalkombat.wikia.com/wiki/Tremor

The reason you've never heard of him, here's his appearances:  Mortal Kombat: Special Forces

Mortal Kombat (2011 video game) (PS Vita, Challenge Tower only)

He has a stance similar to Smoke, fights like Jax, and his outro is an exact copy of Noob Saibot's.

What an exteremly original character. Can't wait to play him :rolleyes:

He has a stance similar to Smoke, fights like Jax, and his outro is an exact copy of Noob Saibot's.

What an exteremly original character. Can't wait to play him :rolleyes:

And you even get to pay extra for it!

• Like 1

Jason and Predator are welcome additions. Freddy Krueger and Alien should be considered.

Mortal Kombat (2011) already had Freddy so I doubt they will include him, it is Jasons time this time.

As for Xenomorph, that would be great, but I don't really see that coming, at least in MK X yet.

Fighting games seem to be going down the path of DLC wankery.

But they could go further. Maybe they should sell fatalities separately. No need to learn the button combo, one button fatalities could also be an unlockable DLC.

They could also sell locations. Remember "The Pit" from the early MK games? Sell that as an optional extra!

I'm not a fan of fighting games, but DLC characters doesn't sound inappropriate. Remember, they have to license Jason Vorhees and the Predator... though for the latter, they could probably just go the Star Trek way and invent a freaky character with quad mandibles (Naussicans

i don't like the idea of DLC what happened to the good old days you buy a game and get everything and the games were epic and long.... but bitching aside Predator is awesome would happily like to play the character  :)

I'm not a fan of fighting games, but DLC characters doesn't sound inappropriate. Remember, they have to license Jason Vorhees and the Predator... though for the latter, they could probably just go the Star Trek way and invent a freaky character with quad mandibles (Naussicans

• 2 weeks later...