Midnight snacks

Remember when you were a kid and all the rage was trying to stay up until Midnight? And then it'd be even cooler if you had a snack. 

Haha yeah it's 1am now and I'm stuffing myself with shapes, doesn't seem so exciting. 

Remember when you were a kid and all the rage was trying to stay up until Midnight? And then it'd be even cooler if you had a snack. 

Haha yeah it's 1am now and I'm stuffing myself with shapes, doesn't seem so exciting. 

You are stuffing yourself with shapes? Just make sure a square doesn't go in a round hole.

• Like 1

are shapes tasty?

hrj615.jpg

on more serious note:

as a kid i wanted to stay up late all the time.  as a student, i was staying up late all the time.   

nowadays i just want to sleep at 10.30-11.00 and hope i get a full nights sleep without waking up!  insomnia is a bitch.

craving night snacks is a sign of disbalance though, healthy person can eat at 7 and then not crave food for next 12 hours at all.

need more probiotics, as the desperate craving for food, is a sign of stomach flora getting hungry before you do.