Why don't you give Elsa a balloon?

She'll Let it go! :laugh:

• Like 2

She'll Let it go! :laugh:

LOL Hey Warwagon read this funny short story excerpt I made out of your Joke!

Elsa after a while with her new balloon she got on Anna's birthday, starts to feel a slight loss of gravity. Elsa : "I thought these things never cause anybody to drift away! I mean, wouldn't that be bad for me, my kingdom's leader to- Hey, wait a minute why am I-"

Elsa then notices that she is starting to slowly Drift away from the place from which she rules, Arrendelle, and starts to become afraid.

Elsa: *Gulps* "can someone get me down with a rope? Someone??? Someone??? Whoever feels like I, their Queen, is going to never comeback, please help me get down by lassoing me down!" Anna, after reminiscing about how fun her Birthday was with Olaf, begins to hear a yelp for help from elsa.

Anna:"Did Elsa get tricked by another hellium balloon again??? Drats, those people these days just can't seem to figure out a way to let us know about their little sisters from within the city. They just can't get enough of that time when Elsa rescued me from possibly dying! Wouldn't their older siblings be more better off telling my sister about the growing issue in the fair city of Arrendelle?"

Anna looks outside the window of a random room inside Castle Arrendelle and spots her drifting sister.

Anna:Seriously? Even though its really funny seeing Elsa get into those situations, I really don't think its kind to give Elsa a balloon that she doesn't know was given to her by a person who is having issues with their own sister who wants to see her gone forever!"

You can Finish this if you want to, but you don't have to!

Happy reading, and hopefully something comes out of this Excerpt I made for you!

• 2 weeks later...