The question of life and gods answered

Have you ever question the purpose of life or life in general that is put here on earth?  Have you ever question the existance of god?  Have you ever doubt "The Theory of Evolution"?

July 7, 1947, an object crash-landed near a ranch that is approximately 75 miles northwest of Roswell.  The government had done everything they can to make sure this incident never happened.  Many people had witness this event first-hand but their effort to bring this out to the public had been heavily suppressed, leaving many of us question if this event did really exist.  Many of the dis-information agent had done their part in trying to cover everything and wipe their hands clean.  Some of these agent was caught red-handed and later acknowledge that they are the indeed the agent.  Some people had extensive knowledge of this incident and waiting just the right time to release the info.

At the time, Matilda O'Donnell MacElroy was acting as a nurse but later because close with the alien.  She was chosen by the alien to be her interpreter.  She has recently release transcript to be published before her death.  "Roswell - The Alien Interview" is a book that contains many of the unanswered questions that many people have asked over the centuries including many of the scientific theory that had been the foundation of our understanding of the universe is now answered.

Do you dare to adopt an open-mind view or are you willing to hold dear to your ignorance and dissolve this subject as hoax and move on?  What type of person are you will be based on what you do with this information.  Here is the full transcript interview.  Decide for yourself.  Regurgitate and post your thoughts.

Do you dare to adopt an open-mind view or are you willing to hold dear to your ignorance and dissolve this subject as hoax and move on?

It's comments like this that turn these discussions into a sh*t-show.  Essentially you're saying that people are idiots if they don't believe in all these alien abduction claims.  There are more sides to this...

Where's the proof?  People can tell all the stories they want, but in the end, it means absolutely nothing without proof.  A lot of nutjobs have been called out for making stories up, which doesn't help.  Every single photo or video of a "UFO" is blurry, which is obviously puzzling in this day and age.  There's really just nothing to even build a weak case for any of this.

There is a good probability that there is life somewhere else in the universe, but there is not a single bit of proof yet to back it.

Some people are convinced that we can break the speed of light, but without proof, it's all just BS.  Same concept applies.

• Like 1

Do you dare to adopt an open-mind view...

"Are you willing to accept jesus christ into your heart and be saved."

That's how it reads. Your view is not much different from blind faith in religion.

Drop this kind of nonsense and start looking at the universe in a scientific way.

There is a very good chance that aliens and even intelligent ones, perhaps even far more advanced than us, exist in the universe, but believing in old, half-assed, unproven stories is not the way to find or contact them.

Even watching known fiction like star trek TNG would be more useful than watching such drivel.

I love how these idiots post this crap and say "OMG wake up, question what you are told, open your eyes"  and yet blindly believe all this bull.

The best way to deal with them is to do exactly what they say. Question -everything- they tell you! :p

I love how these idiots post this crap and say "OMG wake up, question what you are told, open your eyes"  and yet blindly believe all this bull.

I like how the OP makes the post then disappears, or maybe he was abducted.  :o

• Like 2

All I have to say to this is (for what it's worth)

If we are indeed the only intelligent life in the universe/galaxy/cosmos, that is one hell of a waste of space

And an unfathomable amount of it. There is space out there we cannot see yet.

• Like 1

All I have to say to this is (for what it's worth)

If we are indeed the only intelligent life in the universe/galaxy/cosmos, that is one hell of a waste of space

there's a difference between accepting the statistical fact that there likely is a lot of intelligent life out there in space and claiming they gave been visiting earth.

if you accept that, then you must also accept Hawking's claim that any alien spending the ridiculous amount of resources to travel to another solar system isn't coming to say hi and be friends.

and btw "I am agent" :p

• Like 1

there's a difference between accepting the statistical fact that there likely is a lot of intelligent life out there in space and claiming they gave been visiting earth.

if you accept that, then you must also accept Hawking's claim that any alien spending the ridiculous amount of resources to travel to another solar system isn't coming to say hi and be friends.

and btw "I am agent" :p

I am really heavily flu'd up dude, and would wholeheartedly love to have an enjoyable conversation on the subject, but you'll have to forgive me, as my brain is mostly mush right now

I did like the 'Agent H' reference though :)

Oh goody, four and a half hours of the same non evidential nonsense. Though I will say that claiming the universe is over 80 trillion years old is a new one.

So, because Human scientists say the universe -- I actually believe in the multiverse -- is 13.82 billion years old, then it has to be what we say.

And, when we look at distant galaxies using Hubble, we are looking into the universe's past, how do we know that the galaxies -- including our own -- are not actually the old galaxies, and the ones we see in Hubble pictures are the new ones?

Our science is not the only one out there!

Oh goody, four and a half hours of the same non evidential nonsense. Though I will say that claiming the universe is over 80 trillion years old is a new one.

All jokes aside, like someone else has already said, we have no idea how old the universe really is. We thought it was 8 billion, then 10, then 11, then 13.8 then... the point is, we are looking from a fixed 'point' in space and with technology that shows us more as it improves, whereas if life is elsewhere and moved across the galaxy (or even universe), then they may have a different view, or, a different way of measuring time and age.

So, because Human scientists say the universe -- I actually believe in the multiverse -- is 13.82 billion years old, then it has to be what we say.

And, when we look at distant galaxies using Hubble, we are looking into the universe's past, how do we know that the galaxies -- including our own -- are not actually the old galaxies, and the ones we see in Hubble pictures are the new ones?

Our science is not the only one out there!

All jokes aside, like someone else has already said, we have no idea how old the universe really is. We thought it was 8 billion, then 10, then 11, then 13.8 then... the point is, we are looking from a fixed 'point' in space and with technology that shows us more as it improves, whereas if life is elsewhere and moved across the galaxy (or even universe), then they may have a different view, or, a different way of measuring time and age.

I agree we could be way off but we can only go off of our current understanding and the evidence that we currently have. Stating something like 80 trillion years without providing even a hint of supportive evidence is something that can be laughed off. Then again, the nothing provided in the video offers evidence for pretty much most of the claims made. As for measuring time in a different way, that's irrelevant when trying to explain something in a concept for us. 

Have you ever question the purpose of life or life in general that is put here on earth? 

We have no purpose we act like a virus on the surface of a Planet

Have you ever question the existance of god? 

There is none no questions to answer

Have you ever doubt "The Theory of Evolution"?

Its a THEORY as per the title as we who exist right now where not there at the time

Have you ever doubt "The Theory of Evolution"?

Its a THEORY as per the title as we who exist right now where not there at the time

Well, technically, it's a "best hypothesis based on the large amount of available evidence."

I dislike the use of the word "theory", as too many morons out there don't know what a scientific theory even IS...

• Like 2

I am one of those kinds of people who does keep an open mind but not that wide like in that picture. That being said I think science and religion can work together its just that it needs to be explained better. For instance the bible says God created the earth in less than a week and its about 6,000 years old give or take. Well if you look at the records of how old fossils are and how far light has to travel from other places it does not add up. Well who is to say that time in Gods view a day isn't  like a trillion years. That would account for the randomness and weird stuff thats out there in space. Just because the bible does not say it, it does not mean it didn't happen. If there are other civilizations out there God could have created those too or at least put the building blocks of life out there in such a way evolution would happen. To say that there is no God we would have to have an explanation for everything, such as why do the laws of physics break down the closer you get to a black hole? Either our understanding of the universe is flawed or there is something there that does not want us to find Him/Her.

why do the laws of physics break down the closer you get to a black hole? Either our understanding of the universe is flawed or there is something there that does not want us to find Him/Her.

The laws of physics don't "break down" when you get closer to a black hole.

• Like 1

The laws of physics don't "break down" when you get closer to a black hole.

Its been said numerous times that the laws of physics do break down with black holes or they cease to work right. I remember even seeing this on that new astronomy show that everyone went ape ###### over that has that really boring black guy on it. I cant think of the name but he said this too.

Again its a theory as no ones been near a Black Hole recently and lived to tell the tale so your arguing semantics.Any branch of such theoretical science will have viewpoints on either side even from well informed scientists take global warming as an example.

Its been said numerous times that the laws of physics do break down with black holes or they cease to work right. I remember even seeing this on that new astronomy show that everyone went ape ###### over that has that really boring black guy on it. I cant think of the name but he said this too.

I think you're mi-interpreting what they mean by that. they probably shouldn't have used those words either, as it doesn't break down, but the extremes in there causes things to change but still to our understanding. after all what happens in there is still theory based on our calculations of the damn laws of physics... if they broke down they couldn't very well use them to calculate how they work could they.

Have you ever question the purpose of life or life in general that is put here on earth?

Nope.

We're on earth to eat, s***, copulate and evolve.

/end life

such as why do the laws of physics break down the closer you get to a black hole?

[citation needed]

Nope doesn't count.

The nice thing about laws of physics is that they always apply. Hence why they're laws.