[Early Access] Subnautica

Hi Guys,

Have you heard of Subnautica?

header.jpg?t=1427283647
Subnautica is an open world, underwater exploration and adventure game currently under construction at Unknown Worlds, the independent developer behind Natural Selection 2.Dive Into a Vast Underwater World After crash landing on an alien ocean world, the only way to go is down.

I haven't bought this (yet) as It still seems like its lacking a lot of features at the moment but if you're into your survival/crafty games and fancy a completely new setting this look like it could be amazing! 

Some of the new features being introduced recently are Sea bases and a giant sub called the Cyclops;

20150313_SN_BaseUpdate_1_Small_Bordered1

GIF.gif
IHMDOG2.jpg

Descend into the depths of an alien underwater world filled with wonder and peril. Craft equipment, pilot submarines, terraform voxel terrain, and out-smart wildlife to explore lush coral reefs, volcanoes, cave systems, and more - All while trying to survive.

Actually doesn't sound bad. But I can never bring myself to pay for early access.

Actually doesn't sound bad. But I can never bring myself to pay for early access.

I don't mind sometimes, but I'm waiting a little longer before I jump on this one. From the few lets play series I've watched it looks like it could get very boring very quickly at the moment but it's certainly something to keep an eye on.