Haggis Stats

Looks good so far! :)

You should check out DesktopInfo : http://www.glenn.delahoy.com/software/

The WMI triggers are rather extensive, and once setup, its nifty!!!! I use it on my servers / desktop.. its live, and doesnt interfere with your backgrounds like BGInfo!

You might get some of the WMI triggers you are looking for in the ini for the app. Even on an exchange server, this app uses 3Mb ram, and havent seen it go above 0.3% CPU use.

Just thought i would share :) Keep up the good work!

What sort of ram stats as already hot free used etc.

Gpu will be next i think so will get that in there and see how much info i can get

What sort of ram stats as already hot free used etc.

Gpu will be next i think so will get that in there and see how much info i can get

RAM current latency and speed.

The RAM profiles avalaible.

few updates

starting adding it to tabs

OS info so far

os.png

CPU info so far

cpu.png

GPU just started

gpu.png

• Like 2

Looking good so far. Once it is complete, you should make a wicked sleek futuristic skin for it.

Also, one thing you should incorporate is status alerts. I work in a Data Center, some of the tools we have are sensors that alert the Site Ops Techs about hardware that changes, or if smoke is detected.

If you can incorporate heat sensors, that would be sweet. Setting temps from say 32c to 60c are operational standards (Not in the DC), but for a home computer. Most smartphones can receive text messages via email. My verizon is ***$$$****@vzwtxt.com (it changes occasionally), thus I can send an email to that, and it'll go to my cell.

Just a thought, nothing major.

Hello,

For the network adapter, it might be useful to know current IP, netmask and DNS servers(s), plus speed and duplex and MAC address.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

yep will be working on this too

an option to save a specific tab or all info :)

• Like 2

Might be worth adding a bit of padding above the CPU utilisation and/or adjusting the labels - it currently looks like the bar is showing how many bits you're using ;)

On a related note - 'Architecture' might be a better choice of label rather than 'Bits'

Might be worth adding a bit of padding above the CPU utilisation and/or adjusting the labels - it currently looks like the bar is showing how many bits you're using ;)

On a related note - 'Architecture' might be a better choice of label rather than 'Bits'

I will do

its mainly to get all the info together then depending how much info i have i will then play about with the layout

I am thinking list the Network Adapters in a dropdown box and then have it automatically select the one thats in use

you will be able to change the dropdown to view the info on other adapters

sound ok?

Hello,

Perhaps adding support for translations in other languages? 

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

Even if I'm definitedly a hardworker in english learning [ I do it all the time, actually getting new discussions here ] , maybe some translations for french , spanish , portuguese , chinese and [ if you want , of course ] for romanian would be great .

Not to sound bad, but isn't this almost getting close to becoming just another dxdiag of sorts?

its more for me to keep my skills up on windows 

what way would you make it different?

I think possibly look into more visually pleasing ways of displaying the information to the user to make it different.

Do you have any experience with WPF at all? WinForms looks pretty outdated nowadays and is end of life so not much point in spending time keeping up to speed with it. You might want to look into something like WPF to make it look more 'modern'. Take the music app Dopamine created by another user on here as an example (also created in WPF with VB).

That being said it depends on if you want to learn an entirely new toolset or not as it does require more time.

Its not something i have dealt with before but will gladly take a look

i am all for learning new things