Haggis Stats

Not to sound bad, but isn't this almost getting close to becoming just another dxdiag of sorts?

dxdiag?

There's so much informations missing from dxdiag i hope he is aiming for something totally better ;)

More like mini CPU-Z + mini GPU-Z.

Just remove the "Vendor" - that's useless. There's either Intel or AMD (And on some very rare case VIA) and those are already marked in the chips name. If You ask me it's just a waste of space.

yes it will be more of an all in one

what i will do is get all the info together first and maybe do a release

and then work on making it look pretty

Just remove the "Vendor" - that's useless. There's either Intel or AMD (And on some very rare case VIA) and those are already marked in the chips name. If You ask me it's just a waste of space.

And after that , he can add a separately tab for motherboard specs .

And after that , he can add a separately tab for motherboard specs .

I'm not sure the System actually gives out a lot of data for MOBO's other than the Bios version, name and some other basic stuff, I might be wrong tho.

Motherboard shows the following

might be more info there when its on a real system and not a VM

Availability: 3
Caption: Motherboard
ConfigManagerErrorCode: 
ConfigManagerUserConfig: 
CreationClassName: Win32_MotherBoardDevice
Description: Motherboard
DeviceID: Motherboard
ErrorCleared: 
ErrorDescription: 
InstallDate: 
LastErrorCode: 
Name: Motherboard
PNPDeviceID: 
PowerManagementCapabilities: 
PowerManagementSupported: 
PrimaryBusType: PCI
RevisionNumber: 
SecondaryBusType: ISA
StatusInfo: 
SystemCreationClassName: Win32_ComputerSystem
SystemName: MIK_WIN8

might be more info there when its on a real system and not a VM

It is.

Also,when you finish adding anything you want from VM,get the soft ''on the real ground'',and you'll see more changes at any category,from my point of view.

Best regards,Mike.

Hello,

Actually, I think it would be a good idea to maintain the processor manufacturer.  It's not a screen real estate issue, the information is readily available, and it would be very interesting if something other than AMD or Intel were to show up, for whatever reason (old hardware, VM, etc.).

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

How about adding a battery percentage for mobile devices [ phones/phablets/tablets/laptops] that use Windows ?

If you're using a laptop, but it may work with Windows tablets as well, just get BatteryCare.

And this is where the app he's making is going to get bloated by adding unnecessary things that can be found elsewhere. 

And this is where the app he's making is going to get bloated by adding unnecessary things that can be found elsewhere. 

Let Haggis decide that .

I agree with you somehow , but it wouldn't be harmful there either way .

Let Haggis decide that .

I agree with you somehow , but it wouldn't be harmful there either way .

I agree and disagree. I believe that it should be released with simple things in it, but have add-able packages you can download and install for said features. I'd rather not a monitoring software to use more than x amount of memory. If it uses more than 2% of 4GB, I think it's too much. I wouldn't mind the ability to install the Monitoring software on a server, and have it report back to my desktop.

I haven't found any files like that, most go to a web browser, which is obnoxious.