What happens after 15'th of April?

Hey,

So my question is simple, as far as I know TP builds should deactivate after 15'th of April right? Are we getting a CP build before that or do I need to revert back to some older version of Windows? Maybe I'm blind but didn't see any info about that...

/OT - Spartan is slow on 10049 :(

Hey,

So my question is simple, as far as I know TP builds should deactivate after 15'th of April right? Are we getting a CP build before that or do I need to revert back to some older version of Windows? Maybe I'm blind but didn't see any info about that...

/OT - Spartan is slow on 10049 :(

The build will deactivate if the date is set to expire, however I don't think the latest one is going to expire. If it does, there will be a new build before then.

Basically what I was thinking (or hoping at least) is that Microsoft will release a CP build before that so people like me don't need to revert back. I'd rather wait for the full 10 to come out and them to add the option for me to insert my old W7 key so they at least know I have an earlier version.

Hopefully what You say is true. Thanks.

Oh thanks Jake, that's what I was after for. Now only if I could get my audio to work on 10049 lol.

Haven't paid up what?

Taxes

The build will deactivate if the date is set to expire, however I don't think the latest one is going to expire. If it does, there will be a new build before then.

I believe after the intial build expires first but the last 2 or 3 build don't expire until Oct.