Google Street View flasher from Port Pirie reported for exposing breasts to camera car

The woman, from Port Pirie in the state's mid north, admitted to local media that she had exposed herself to the camera car.

Officer in charge of the local service area Superintendent Scott Denny said, the woman's actions were "the same as someone flashing their genitals, and the public expectation is that police take action".

"Recently in Port Pirie we arrested a man for exposing himself in public, this incident is no different," Superintendent Denny said.

"It is not appropriate for anyone to expose themselves in public places.

"Our community should be able to expect a bit of decency."

The woman told the local paper on Monday she looked at Google Maps "a lot" and wanted to be on there.

"I got to tick something else off my bucket list. I met Sam Newman and now I am on Google Maps, she said."

The woman, 38, will be summonsed to appear in the Port Pirie Magistrates Court at a later date.

Read more:

yes, because I cannot post that naked picture, because it is against neowin rules I think

yes, because I cannot post that naked picture, because it is against neowin rules I think

It's censored, so I'm pretty sure that's allowed on here.

It's censored, so I'm pretty sure that's allowed on here.

now that i have seen the picture, i am pretty sure we don't want it on here. nothing to see there, gentlemen!