Xbox One wireless controller cost....

Heh typical price mistake. I picked up the Armed forces camo controllers (green and blue) for $30 a piece last Fall. That was a really awesome price for an OEM controller new! I use the controller that came with the X1 with my PC. 

Is that your ad on amazon or something? 

no. I just share this post. I was like ouch! it cost too much for this controller!

$9,999.99 + $5.49 shipping 

Surely they could have thrown in free shipping?

yes, your right about this. it could be free shipping after this person pay 10,000 dollars. it is not worth!

$9,999.99 + $5.49 shipping 

Surely they could have thrown in free shipping?

sure what's another $5.49 when your paying $9,999.99. yah, cheapskate :crazy:

• Like 1

why is this not in jokes or funny stuff?    clearly it is a mistake.

Crazy.

should be around $40-50 price range.

Awesome controller, yes. Not THAT awesome.

i love the new xbox one controller, i still find $50+ a little steep personally.  but, considering build quality, it is understandable.

i cannot see myself ever buying a alternative cheaper xbox one controller, just because I know it is not going to feel the same.

they really made a good one this time! 

(and that is coming from a PS fan, who hated original and 360 controllers with passion,

and only liked the sony controllers since PS1,  but after using both, in this generation, xbox one is so nice.)

• Like 2

Everything on their amazon store shows as $9999.99 except for some soap and a chair. lol

Not to bring logic into this or anything, but the reason stores do this is for the listing to be a place holder while the product is being restocked or not ready for sale.  If the listing is pulled down due to being at quantity 0, then I believe there is a process before the product goes live on the website.

The price went up...  Take a look. 

:laugh:

***** END OF SEASON CLEARANCE LIMITED SUPPLIES ******

even by the clearance standards, the very last precious unit has to sell for a bit more.

totally logical.     :p

i will take two!  ohh, wait... :rofl:

• Like 1

The price went up...  Take a look. 

:laugh:

your right,  I saw that price went up now.

why is this not in jokes or funny stuff?    clearly it is a mistake.

i love the new xbox one controller, i still find $50+ a little steep personally.  but, considering build quality, it is understandable.

i cannot see myself ever buying a alternative cheaper xbox one controller, just because I know it is not going to feel the same.

they really made a good one this time! 

(and that is coming from a PS fan, who hated original and 360 controllers with passion,

and only liked the sony controllers since PS1,  but after using both, in this generation, xbox one is so nice.)

yes your right, I supposed to post this in joke or funny stuff.... :rofl:

<s> Must be trying to follow in Apple's footsteps. It has gold solder joints.... </s>

***** END OF SEASON CLEARANCE LIMITED SUPPLIES ******

even by the clearance standards, the very last precious unit has to sell for a bit more.

totally logical.     :p

i will take two!  ohh, wait... :rofl:

Duh. In a clearance sale you increase the price of stock to make it move faster :p

Coincidentally, my X1 controller for Windows arrived today. I didn't spend $11+ grand on it, but still.

• 3 weeks later...

$60 is about normal for a controller which is what it is at now.  Just bought a remote control for my X1.  Around $30.  Makes it easier for watching netflix/movies than using my X1 controller.