Government Surveillance : They can see pictures of your privates

I figured this was a hoax video until a few minutes in...  It is crazy though that the US govt can pretty much watch whatever you do, online or off.  I've been saying this for years and everyone thought i was crazy...  It's true what Snowden says...  Giving the NSA blanket powers and trusting them to only do what you want them to do is like giving someone a blank check and not expecting them to clean out your bank account with it. 

And even IF the govt itself is not sanctioning certain surveillance activities, the OPERATORS of such programs, the lowly technicians sitting at a computer screen, can certainly use the capabilities to spy on you, if only just for their own amusement.  Much like some people imagine the operators of the body scanners at airports laughing at images of the people who walk thru them. 

I figured this was a hoax video until a few minutes in...  It is crazy though that the US govt can pretty much watch whatever you do, online or off.  I've been saying this for years and everyone thought i was crazy...  It's true what Snowden says...  Giving the NSA blanket powers and trusting them to only do what you want them to do is like giving someone a blank check and not expecting them to clean out your bank account with it. 

And even IF the govt itself is not sanctioning certain surveillance activities, the OPERATORS of such programs, the lowly technicians sitting at a computer screen, can certainly use the capabilities to spy on you, if only just for their own amusement.  Much like some people imagine the operators of the body scanners at airports laughing at images of the people who walk thru them. 

The part were nobody knew who snowden was made me sad

Edward Snowden also told me there are little satellites inside my refrigerator that transmit my nutrition information to the government so they can see if I am eating food profiles that match what terrorists eat.

Prepares tinfoil condom.....

Pretty sure all governments spy on their citizens to an certain extent.  Some more than others and there are probably a ton of stuff we dont know about.  And I am sure there are a lot of things that come out saying that the government is doing something that isnt true as well.  Nothing you can do to really stop it unless you move to some really isolated place and live off the grid.  Doesnt make it right, but not something I am going to get over upset about.

Nothing you can do to really stop it unless you move to some really isolated place and live off the grid.  Doesnt make it right, but not something I am going to get over upset about.

That's exactly what they want from people, apathy and/or to give up.

That's exactly what they want from people, apathy and/or to give up.

If I have proof of wrong doing, you bet I am going to say something.  But at the same time, I am not going to worry or stress about it