Quebec man arrested after chainsaw used to threaten family

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhsTuoojJEk

A 37-year-old man has been arrested in Quebec after a family in a car was threatened with a chainsaw, in an incident captured on video by a "terrorized" mother of two.

The man was arrested Monday morning by police in [url=https://maps.google.ca/maps?q=Saint-J%C3%A9r%C3%B4me,+QC&hl=en&ie=UTF8&sll=45.846967,-73.492477&sspn=0.043884,0.104628&oq=Saint-J%C3%A9r%C3%B4me&t=h&hnear=Saint-J%C3%A9r%C3%B4me,+La+Rivi%C3%A8re-du-Nord+Regional+County+Municipality,+Quebec&z=12]Saint-J

Wow....crazy!

but wait.....

A 37-year-old man has been arrested in Quebec after a family in a car was threatened with a chainsaw, in an incident captured on video by a "terrorized" mother of two.

"I think the man noticed that, first of all, I caught it all on video, and he could see on my face that I was terrorized and he saw me call the police."

and the media didn't go viral with "terrorist"?

oh, duh, he's white.

/s

What a piece of crap, sees kids in the car and still acts like a maniac. Bang him up.

Manuel Delisle pleads not guilty after Quebec road-rage chainsaw incident

Manuel Delisle, the man accused in a bizarre Quebec road rage incident involving a chainsaw, has pleaded not guilty to armed assault.

Alexandre Hermenier and Karine Cyr say they were driving Sunday in St-J

and the media didn't go viral with "terrorist"?

/s

No whites have ever been proved to be "terrorists". Where as, Tons of examples of "other race" can be searched and found easily. 

" Awso Peshdary, John (Yahya) Maguire and Khadar Khalib " All Muslim people in that article. 

John Maguire is white!

Manuel Delisle, charged in chainsaw road-rage incident, suspended from city job

Manuel Delisle, the man accused in a bizarre Quebec road-rage incident involving a chainsaw, has been suspended from his job as a pruner by the City of Montreal.

Delisle has been an auxiliary employee with C