9/11 The Aftermath

Sometime Mr. Bubbles sounds like a laughing velociraptor, then my toe nails fly off to orbit the sun showing me with rays of flowers.

I felt an exuberently flatulent waffle princess using transubstantiation to reconcile not only a probability matrices-aware wasp  into my lower fibula, but a grand visceral aura of mutated peryventricular leucomalaysia genes into a hot fudge sundae.

I felt an exuberently flatulent waffle princess using transubstantiation to reconcile not only a probability matrices-aware wasp  into my lower fibula, but a grand visceral aura of mutated peryventricular leucomalaysia genes into a hot fudge sundae.

I could not agree with you more, but my pop tarts love to boogie when the alien spaceship abducts me to spread mustard on my earlobes. They confide in me through mental telepathy that Marilyn Monroe was the one that shot Osama back in 86. 

beetlejuice

beetlejuice

beetlejuice

If an advanced computing device or even unknown secret artifact from the outer worlds was capable of helping to facilitate and organize the events of 9/11, and not just on U.S. soil either. Ive been told that anything that can be done in relation to time will be.

Care to elaborate on the 2 bold phrases ?

You mention "the outer worlds" - which signifies particular ones, which ones would that be ?

Who told you that everything is being done ... in relation to time ?

spUrr - I looked @ some of your pre-2013 posts.  They were not only completely coherent, but showed you had a lot of knowledge of networks, servers, troubleshooting IT in general.  Do you still try to do these things ?

Or do other things get in the way ?

What has prompted me to make the statements I have, is a very continuous and bizarre set of events that has continuously been plaguing my thoughts, and also my body (abnormal temperature increases/decreases, memory loss, Stange pin point pain responses on various pressure points over my body, Stange sound effects and voices coming from within and outside my body, Stange skin senses, belongings disappearing and reappearing, forced waking, sleep deprivation, phone doing bizarre stuff such as turning off/on, contacts changing, slow stuttering apps that seem like the content I'm writing is being analysed in real time) for the last 20 months or so since I made some posts about opium production in Afghanistan, 9/11, weather systems across the U.S and God. Voices tell me im dead which I find hard to believe, obviously. Also ive had posts locked here on Neowin that im told is impossible.

Perhaps going to your GP may help with some of the above problems.

Perhaps going to your GP may help with some of the above problems.

These symptoms came on almost suddenly in Sep 2013 along with the sounds of simulated gunshots, police sirens, and the neighbours vocal accent. My email accounts were hacked and the passwords changed in the week prior. Would one not think that its a little too out of the ordinary to be a mental illness?

These symptoms came on almost suddenly in Sep 2013 along with the sounds of simulated gunshots, police sirens, and the neighbours vocal accent. My email accounts were hacked and the passwords changed in the week prior. Would one not think that its a little too out of the ordinary to be a mental illness?

Nope, you make claims but provide no evidence. Given your way out there ramblings, you don't come off thinking clearly. Go get help already. 

i really though the person here was going though some emotional side effects of neurological changes caused by emotional trauma.

however, reading on,  i also support the idea, that it is not the knowledge and practice he seeks....

he is either a troll, or is in need of serious med help, even if this is going to numb and dumb him.

seriously, a dumb person can live a happier life then a paranoid/delusional person.

i have seen some of the symptoms in people who turned out healthy at the end with a little guideance, 

but this guy  -     either is batshit crazy or is on heavy drugs.

Well I would've thought it next to impossible to change passwords on email accounts. And I meant the sound of my neighbours voice in my head, never had that sort of thing in my life and then suddenly almost overnight around the 14th-15th Sep did it appear. I know that anyone who mentions that they hear voices can sound like they're crazy, but the sound of gunshots/fireworks, and emergency vechcle sirens! Anyone looked up the microwave hearing effect and is schizophrenia a modern day illness. ? Anyway apart from a 2 week in total complete break from all such symptoms, iv'e been enduring or otherwise experiencing these symptoms/effects for about 20 months now.

Well I would've thought it next to impossible to change passwords on email accounts. And I meant the sound of my neighbours voice in my head, never had that sort of thing in my life and then suddenly almost overnight around the 14th-15th Sep did it appear. I know that anyone who mentions that they hear voices can sound like they're crazy, but the sound of gunshots/fireworks, and emergency vechcle sirens! Anyone looked up the microwave hearing effect and is schizophrenia a modern day illness. ? Anyway apart from a 2 week in total complete break from all such symptoms, iv'e been enduring or otherwise experiencing these symptoms/effects for about 20 months now.

It's crazy to think it's next to impossible to change passwords on email accounts. It's equally crazy to think your email passwords being changed (which in itself is very questionable considering the ramblings you post) has ANYTHING to do with what ever mental sounds you think you're hearing. If you realize that you're having these personal problems, then maybe posting your rambling thoughts on a forum that has zero to do with mental health issues, in a 9/11 thread that you started that has zero to do with the ramblings you keep posting, really isn't the best idea to begin with. Take the advice you've been given, go seek professional help already.

I have talked to the clinic here where I live, got prescribed some medication that gave me a dry throat and didn't really address the issue. It stopped just after Christmas for a couple of weeks and then sprang back up again, actually after posting a comment online.

I have talked to the clinic here where I live, got prescribed some medication that gave me a dry throat and didn't really address the issue. It stopped just after Christmas for a couple of weeks and then sprang back up again, actually after posting a comment online.

Your paranoia is leading you to presume a conspiracy from nothing but coincidence. Go back to your doctor and explain everything you've told us.

Ask yourself this.  You are an insignificant voice, unheard against the cacophony of far more important people who others actually DO listen to. Of what possible interest could the government -ever- have in you?  Beyond your tax payments, I doubt they even know (or care) that you exist.

You NEED to go to a proper Mental Health professional, your local clinic will just throw pills at you top get you out of the office