What would your ideal Recycle Bin look like?

Why? Why must we keep cramming stuff into the system tray?.... it was always crowed to start with thanks to 3rd party junk....

While I am not a fan of cramming everything there either, it does give it more discoverability, and accessibility.

Yeah, to work along side desktops. no large scale business is going to replace its desktop systems with iPads, or any tablet. It's just not going to happen.

What company do you work for? Let's pull up some accounts and see the actual figures for this.

and then you continued to go on and tell us what WE should be using and that the desktop is dead yadeyayaya. Which couldn't be more wrong.

Nope. They're replacing laptops of mobile users. They're able to access their work using a VPN app. iPads are also replacing workstations at retail locations.

For many many years, I have added the recycling bin to my taskbar and hide my desktop icons.

iDXL8zE7OJUTT.PNG

i like to clutter my desktop a bit, but i think for recycle bin, this is a very neat idea.  can i do this in win8.1 running classic shell (if you know) ?

i like to clutter my desktop a bit, but i think for recycle bin, this is a very near idea.  can i do this in win8.1 running classic shell (if you know) ?

Yes....  all you do is add a new folder then go to toolbar from taskbar menu to select that folder then put recycle icon there... 

You are set.

• Like 1

Yes....  all you do is add a new folder then go to toolbar from taskbar menu to select that folder then put recycle icon there... 

You are set.

Yup, make a folder with a Shortcut to the Recycling Bin in it, and add it to the taskbar as a toolbar, and set it to large icons, and hide the title and text.

• Like 1

What it looks like has little importance. What important is I know what is. Maybe an Apple logo on a garbage can would be great for a Recycle Bin.