Posts not listing likes

Posts don't list the people who liked the post for some reason. Only after hitting the like button, the behavior changes (it will say I liked it, and list other people who liked it as well).

This also brings up another bug - as I can't like my own posts, I don't see who liked my posts. The forum will deliver a notification, but when I see the post itself in the topic, I won't see who liked it.

As I validate my existence via post likes, this is terribly important to me.

j/k

but it's still a bug

Posts don't list the people who liked the post for some reason. Only after hitting the like button, the behavior changes (it will say I liked it, and list other people who liked it as well).

This also brings up another bug - as I can't like my own posts, I don't see who liked my posts. The forum will deliver a notification, but when I see the post itself in the topic, I won't see who liked it.

j/k

but it's still a bug

I liked this, not sure if you've seen though?

: D

• Like 1

I know you're joking, but sadly a lot of people do validate their very existence by likes. Me, I've never been afflicted with the dreaded CSA (Constantly Seeking Affirmation) disorder.

Seems to be working now...

nope. i only get notifications, and i can only see who else liked other posts, if i press like myself.

• Like 1

It's a conspiracy...Neowin is doing away with the like feature!   This thread is to see how many comment about it not working.  And then we will be told that an upgrade has done away with it!      We are pawns!    :blink:

j/k        :shifty:   or am I....

• Like 1

I think old likes show up.. but not new ones.. could be wrong though

Yup..  still have problems on my end... I got likes in my notification list... then I went to the post where I got the likes from...  I don't see them.

• Like 2