Third S6 Edge Inbound

I received my first S6 Edge March 31, but unfortunately that one had a dent on the inside of the metal ring bending it slightly outward. I received my replacement for it a couple days later, and have been using it for almost a couple of weeks now. Sadly, I noticed the home/fingerprint scanner button felt weird. It looks like the coating on the button is spider webbing out. It was hard to see except at some specific angles, but easy to feel. I should have a replacement Tuesday! Anyone else have an issue like that with theirs?

a8upXxD.jpg

I wonder if Samsung uses a special material for this like Apple does (Sapphire crystal). Try cleaning it vigorously. I have seen many posts on poor QC on the S6 Edge devices - might be a bad few batches

This is why I generally do not hop onto a new device as soon as it rolls out, there can and will be some quality issues, after the initial batches are sent there may be hardware revisions to enhance the device, I'll usually give it a month or two before getting one, which  can be frustrating since we all hate waiting 

• Like 1

Well...fourth one will be inbound soon. The third one had the same home button issue (different spot though) right out of the box

Holy crap. After 3 devices, I'd just call it quits! You clearly have way more patience, and I hope your fourth one is flawless.

Holy crap. After 3 devices, I'd just call it quits! You clearly have way more patience, and I hope your fourth one is flawless.

Yeah if the next one has issues...I will just return it and wait a month or two

Forgot to update the thread, but the 4th one was bad out of the gate as well. Shipped it back and back on my S4. I'll wait a couple months and then maybe try again

MrLke7y.jpg

Yeah if the next one has issues...I will just return it and wait a month or two

In a couple of months there will be better phones out... Why are you even buying the edge version? Dumbest thing I have seen in a while...

In a couple of months there will be better phones out... Why are you even buying the edge version? Dumbest thing I have seen in a while...

Some people like Edge...   If you don't like it, then that's fine...   We aren't forcing you to use Edge.

Some like iPhone. Some like Windows Phone. Some like Android phone.  Who cares.  As long as the phones work for them.

Don't be hater.

That's either a large batch of dodgy units, a dodgy design flaw or you were just so damn unlucky.

Have you seen any one else with the same problem?

Why does your opinion even matter? Does any one want hear it? I doubt it, go away and troll somewhere else.