WP Driving Mode for Android?

Does anyone know of an app that gives a similar experience as Driving Mode for Windows Phone?

I like to text to speech that activates when it connects to my car's bluetooth

or if anyone knows of a good car friendly text to speech app I can use in my car that would work too

Yeah, I'm looking for one too. After WP I got Sony Z2 so I was able to use the Sony's Smart Connect to replicate the feature but Samsung doesn't appear to have anything similar.

Here is a list of driving mode apps:

https://play.google.com/store/search?q=driving+mode&c=apps&docType=1&sp=CAFiDgoMZHJpdmluZyBtb2RlegIYAIoBAggB:S:ANO1ljJL9l0

But your wireless provider have their own driving mode app that comes with your phone.. check and see if you have it on there... 

Mine has it from my provider but I don't use it.     I don't use phone while driving. The call/text have to wait until I pull over aside or get home/work.

• 2 weeks later...

sorry but that search doesn't really bring up anything useful Shozilla

and no, I'm on Cricket so the only carrier apps are an account management app and a visual voicemail app

does anyone else have any suggestions?

What about this: https://drivesafemode.com/

i think you're misunderstanding what Driving Mode does on WP shozilla

when the phone connects to the bluetooth you mark as your cars it automatically enables voice texting and allows certain apps such as navigation to go through the bluetooth as well

there are a few other minor things it does but the main thing i want to get working is good voice texting while connected (or easily turned on/off)

I heard of this app but haven't tried it yet. The one comment says it's just like WP8 https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.daford.speakandhearsms&hl=en

I'll check this one out when i get home. i currently have my WP on me :)

i think you're misunderstanding what Driving Mode does on WP shozilla

when the phone connects to the bluetooth you mark as your cars it automatically enables voice texting and allows certain apps such as navigation to go through the bluetooth as well

there are a few other minor things it does but the main thing i want to get working is good voice texting while connected (or easily turned on/off)

No it was not misunderstanding...

My app does that... I have it from the provider...  It has many features as you mentioned.

Besides, I don't use it. I put the phone down. The calls/texts have to wait until I get home or some place.

The recent app that I gave you a link to it... they will add more features... all you do is send suggestions to them, so they will add to the next version.