Unfortunately calendar has stopped

The phone is a Galaxy Avant and I just 2 days ago did a factory restore due to a few other issues. Now I keep getting the message popping up that says unfortunately calendar has stopped. When I google that phrase I find a ideas, mainly clear data from calendar and calendar storage. I tried both and it did not help. One other suggestion was to disable calendar storage, then re-enable it, however I do not have the option to disable, just to uninstall, same with Calendar. I'm wondering if I somehow deleted a file that was needed for the calendar (phone has root). Does anyone have any suggestions as how to fix this?

Latest from play store. I was trying to use a different calendar app and it told me that it needed the newest google calendar to work, and that is when I got into trouble, it didn't update,it downloaded a new app, so I had 2 google calendars installed, so, since I had root access, I removed the older version. I assumed that everything was fine, but suddenly the non Google calendar told me that there was a problem with calendar storage.I looked and discovered that calendar storage did not exist and its not available in the play store, so I googled it and downloaded it but the calendar app that I was using couldn't create anything and the default one keeps crashing. :/

Calendar storage Is a service/ pre-installed app on your phone. You won't find it in PlayStore. 
Go to Settings: Applications Manager: Go to "ALL" Tab and look for Calendar Storage. Clear Cache and Clear Data. If this doesn't help, click on "uninstall updates".
If this doesn't help. (assuming you are rooted) freeze; calendar and calendar storage. And Install Google calendar. 
If this doesn't help, flash a different ROM for your phone.