All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017

I've started drinking bleach to mask my brain signals.

Runs out door for bleach.........almost there.......... :D

I think that chips are great, but only if they are in the right hands. I hope that the open source community gets its hardware act together soon, or else we'll be trapped by Google and other corporations. The government couldn't really do this. It would contract/deputize technology companies to do it, just like the NSA does with PRISM right now.

A few of us were having a bit of fun, but realistically.....no way in the world are people going to be chipped without one hell of a fight...This has been debated for many years...and has brought out a lot of reaction.....most not good...Cheers

I am for all children getting chipped, that way if they are to become missing or abducted they can find out where that child is or find out where the body is if the child meets an unfortunate fate.

ObamaCare Implant: ObamaCare Microchip RFID Myth

What is the Truth Behind the ObamaCare Microchip Implant Rumor

ObamaCare Implant; we get daily emails on the ObamaCare microchip implant / RFID chip. Instead of discussing the ObamaCare microchip implant myth with each person, we have created a page to help our readers better understand what ObamaCare really does.

The MicroChip Myth: Before we dive deeper into the

My tin foil hat is not going to cut it......(wrestles into tin foil leisure suit)......okay...all set.... :woot:

Sir, would you perhaps be interested in purchasing this new, guaranteed secure from all government neural spying, tin foil panic room? Yours today for the new, low low price of $999,999.95!

Our operators are standing by today for your call! Dial toll free on 1-800-I-BELIEVE-ANYTHING

They can chip me all they want, as soon as i get home, I'm cutting it out of me, Minority Report style. 

I'll set up the fridge full of rancid food for you. :)

• Like 2

Sir, would you perhaps be interested in purchasing this new, guaranteed secure from all government neural spying, tin foil panic room? Yours today for the new, low low price of $999,999.95!

Our operators are standing by today for your call! Dial toll free on 1-800-I-BELIEVE-ANYTHING

I'll set up the fridge full of rancid food for you. :)

Scurries around room, wildly smashing piggy banks........well............. I got the 95 cents............do you do installments...... :/

Scurries around room, wildly smashing piggy banks........well............. I got the 95 cents............do you do installments...... :/

Easy terms are available with an affordable 15000% dpr (daily percentage rate) secured** loan.

Note: Borrower is required to wear an unobtrusive tracking collar* around their necks until loan amount fully repaid.

* Lender is not responsible for any loss or damage to head if the anti-tampering bomb mechanism is triggered. 

** Your limbs are at risk if you do not keep up payments secured against them.

Easy terms are available with an affordable 15000% dpr (daily percentage rate) secured** loan.

Note: Borrower is required to wear an unobtrusive tracking collar* around their necks until loan amount fully repaid.

* Lender is not responsible for any loss or damage to head if the anti-tampering bomb mechanism is triggered. 

** Your limbs are at risk if you do not keep up payments secured against them.

Ah....I see you are using the new Goldman Sachs algorithm....(see recent thread...quite funny)...Cheers... :D

• 4 weeks later...

Why would the government need to implant chips? They can just use our cell phones and probably our health bands (the ones with GPS at least) to track us.

Why force something on us when they can just use the devices we already carry and wear voluntarily?

Why would the government need to implant chips? They can just use our cell phones and probably our health bands (the ones with GPS at least) to track us.

Why force something on us when they can just use the devices we already carry and wear voluntarily?

Couldn't say it better.

I wouldnt mind.

hell

I want the tech thats in the syfy continuum in my head.

it probably would make me a better person.

I wouldnt mind.

hell

I want the tech thats in the syfy continuum in my head.

it probably would make me a better person.

You don't need a chip to make you better!

I know you can do it by your own.