Need some suggestions on a dead card

I brought a refurbished N760 TF 4GD5/OC August 2, 2014 through an Amazon 3rd party seller. Just yesterday the card failed. It flashed sudden green flash on screen and then nothing. Now it has lines in the screen and I can't use my maximum resolution. I tried to send an RMA request to MSI and just got and email back saying:

Dear Valued Customer, (xxxxxx)

Your RMA#: Can not be assigned at this moment.

**This RMA number is valid for 30 days from the date of issue**

Reason:
Product is out of warranty, Refurbish-11/20/2014 EOL Model

Just cause it's EOL seems like a BS reason to not help me at all. Is there anything I can do with this? I wasted $230 on this garbage.

Just got off the phone with MSI. They're still telling me it's out of warranty, but they'll replace it for $55+shipping. I have to wait for a callback Monday to get everything setup. What do you think? I could replace it, but I'm upset enough to run right to Best Buy and buy whatever is there for no more than $100. No point in putting a lot of money in things that apparently have high failure rates. I paid about $200 for a GTX 560 2 years ago and it failed. True I got 2 years out of it, but it was still just as annoying to have a failed part that is essential to using my PC. This MSI card lasts 8 months and just quits. I've brought refurbished items before and they lasted longer than this.

"I brought a refurbished N760 TF 4GD5/OC August 2, 2014 through an Amazon 3rd party seller."

"They're still telling me it's out of warranty,"  Well no ######, since when does a refurb come with FULL warranty??  Never heard of such a thing..  I fail to understand why people think this sort of stuff is suppose to last for 20 years or something..  8 months is pretty good for a refurb if you ask me.. For some reason it was refurbed to start with - either someone returned it just because they didn't like the model or something, or there was something wrong with it.  Most likely something wrong with it to begin with. 

So how do you get 8 months, this says it was refurbished back in nov

11/20/2014 EOL Model, or is that when it went end of life?  What are the 2 numbers after the B in the serial number, this should be the year and month of manufacture or refurb should be noted, etc.

All things die.. if you would of bought it non refurb you would of gotten the full warranty.. Did the sell show a warranty you say you got it 3rd party - did you contact them?

Refurbished being your key word, its not out of warranty because its EOL in their e-mail (that's just a fact that it is), its out of warranty because its refurbished.

Refurbished products generally only come with a 1 month or maybe 6 month warranty if your lucky.
Afraid your out of luck.

I think MSI are generous in replacing the card for $55 (probably this is the amount it cost them to produce)

yeah, thats not a bad offer.