Cyanogen

Do you think Cyanogen is here to kill windows on mobile or is microsoft going to use it to kill or control android?

Neither is going to happen. Microsoft are just using it as a means of gaining some headway in the Android market because of Cyanogen's popularity. It's not going to kill Android, anyone hoping for that is delusional.

Personally, this news will make me less likely to use Cyanogen's OS as I happen to like the Google services built into Android. I hope that they continue to offer versions that Google services can be used on because if they try and shut the Google stuff out from the OS altogether their support will tank *really* fast. In my experience most people that use CM do so because they want to get a lighter, closer to stock build of Android onto their devices, not because they're sick of Google's services.

They have achieved a considerable amount, that much I will admit... more than I expected actually, but the idea that they're going to "Take Android from Google" is a joke.

Microsoft is making a CyanoBing but it's not replacing CyanogenMod. It won't be a huge game changer but it will be nice for those of us who want an Android with Microsoft services integrated.

I'll probably get a CyanoBing if it can sync to all my stuff from Windows like a Windows Phone can. I'll also get a Windows Phone 10 deluxe Lumia whenever that comes out. So I don't think they're abandoning anything either.

Seeing as there is only 1 phone with CyanogenOS (the One+1), no they wont be taking anything over or kililng anything, as you put it. You can already get the MS apps from play store, but unless you want to buy a One+1 or the upcoming yureka or hero2 that Cyanogen has partnered up with, you wont get CyanogenOS.

CyanogenMod is not the same thing as Cyanogen

I think with Windows 10 Mobile or whatever it's called being less like Windows Phone than ever it's a good idea to have an Android mod for people to transition over to. You can have an Android like Windows Phone with poor app choice or and Android Phone with all MS apps installed (which are generally released before they are for Microsoft's own OS)

Seeing as there is only 1 phone with CyanogenOS (the One+1), no they wont be taking anything over or kililng anything, as you put it. You can already get the MS apps from play store, but unless you want to buy a One+1 or the upcoming yureka or hero2 that Cyanogen has partnered up with, you wont get CyanogenOS.

CyanogenMod is not the same thing as Cyanogen

They're probably working on commercial deals to expand that, signing a commercial deal to bake Microsoft apps into the OS without commercial deals in place to expand the coverage of the OS will be a bit pointless. I'm betting they're targeting OEMs already. Though frankly I hope they have an alternative to Google Play in the making because they won't make it very far without an app store.

I guess it's too early to call as it's clearly WIP. More competition in the Android marketplace is certainly a good deal for consumers though, may force Google to up their game.